Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Pro Level Contest Prep Cycle

sakaqb46

sakaqb46

Aug 28, 2010
I grabbed this off another site its supposedly is the contest prep cycle of a current IFBB pro. This was from a year ago.

---------------------
(diuretics not included)

12 weeks out
- 3,000mg testosterone cypionate per week
- 1,000mg deca durabolin per week
- 1,200mg equipoise per week
- 200mg TNE pre workout (5 days per week)
- 24iu serostim monday through friday
- 15iu humalog before every meal
- 25iu humalog pre workout

8 weeks out
- 3,000mg testosterone propionate per week
- 1,400mg trenbolone acetate per week
- 1,050mg masteron dipropionate per week
- 1,000mg primobolan enanthate per week
- 200mg TNE pre workout (5 days per week)
- 24iu serostim monday through friday
- 15iu humalog before breakfast
- 25iu humalog pre workout
- taper up to 120mcg hubei clenbuterol and 100mcg t3 alternated every 2 weeks with 50mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine every 4 hours
- 1mg ketotifen before bed while using EC
- 2.5mg femara every day
- 1mg arimadex every day

4 weeks out
- 2,800mg TNE per week (workout days: 100mg upon waking/200mg preworkout/100mg before bed, off days: 100mg every 4-6 hours)
- 1,400mg trenbolone acetate per week
- 1,500mg primobolan depot per week
- 200mg winstrol suspension per day
- 24iu serostim every day
- 3,000mg metformin every day (divide dose between carb meals)
- 120mcg hubei clenbuterol and 100mcg t3
- 2.5mg femara every day
- 1mg arimadex every day

2 weeks out
- 1,750mg trenbolone acetate per week
- 1,500mg primobolan depot per week
- 300mg winstrol suspension per week
- 150mg injectable anadrol per day
- 50mg injectable dianabol per day
- 3,000mg metformin every week (divided between carb meals)
- 120mcg hubei clenbuterol
- 100mcg t3
- 1mg ketotifen every day before bed
- 2.5mg femara
- 1mg arimadex

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
I am a baby at all this but that seems like a butt load of gear?

WTF would that do to your body?

i will be waiting to hear from the Vets on this.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
I think the title is pretty self explanatory newb its pro level... What do you think it will do

So did you sign up just to be a fukin wise ass?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I think the title is pretty self explanatory newb its pro level... What do you think it will do

Nice first post. Maybe you should start over and hit the intro thread, just sayin. I know one of andeas munzers supposed cycles was floating around the boards after he passed, not confirmed by anyone ever. It would be great to have someone who has competed at that level confirm these type of dosages.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I am a baby at all this but that seems like a butt load of gear?

WTF would that do to your body?

i will be waiting to hear from the Vets on this.

That much gear would completely fuck up most people. For the jackass who said its a pro level cycle, tell us the pro who let you in on this. You can't because its just another made up cycle some wannabe put together in his little brain and then copied and pasted as "fact". Not the OP because you did say "supposedly is the contest prep cycle of a current IFBB pro". And did not try to pass it off as fact.

But yeah, king, just ignore this kinda bullshit. This stuff only serves to get the new guys hurt. Start very slowly and work your way up.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
That much gear would completely fuck up most people. For the jackass who said its a pro level cycle, tell us the pro who let you in on this. You can't because its just another made up cycle some wannabe put together in his little brain and then copied and pasted as "fact". Not the OP because you did say "supposedly is the contest prep cycle of a current IFBB pro". And did not try to pass it off as fact.

But yeah, king, just ignore this kinda bullshit. This stuff only serves to get the new guys hurt. Start very slowly and work your way up.

YUP^^^^

The entire point is to do this safely, throw that shit away and any other shit like that you come across. As GS said, start slow and progress up with proper diet, sleep, training and then gear.

REK

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i know a FEW pro's and know for a fact that is WAY over the top...Most pro's dont use close to that in gear....GH..different story

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Actually I don't think that's too much for a pro sounds about right I'm at 1 gram test 800mg deca 800 mg eq.. and I can tell you yrs made some decent gains but I can see guys going up to there easy so remember most of are not pros so we don't need that much buy even with good training and diet you eventually need more gear to grow

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Actually I don't think that's too much for a pro sounds about right I'm at 1 gram test 800mg deca 800 mg eq.. and I can tell you yrs made some decent gains but I can see guys going up to there easy so remember most of are not pros so we don't need that much buy even with good training and diet you eventually need more gear to grow

Are you a pro?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
No I'm not but if I drop my body fat I could be npc entry level light heavyweight but in all honesty that doesn't mean shit anyways I will never have the truth density of some of true pros and my body does not respond to gear as it does for some of the pros

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Also one of the biggest problems is I'm not a big fan synthol or site injections and I know for a fact they spent more on synthol than gear

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
25 units humalog prework out I hope his prework out meal is big. This seems like a lot. wonder how his liver levels are. Smh

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic