Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Primobolan : Is it Worth it?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I like primo enan but I'd pref Test/Mast enan over primo, but if mast is too harsh then just do test/primo. I'll be using test blend & mast enan for awhile and add dbol in a month. IMOA!!!!!

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
My thoughts on primo..
- REAL hg amps work best, I'm so done with ug "primo"
- works best when bf is low
- gives my body a crisp look to it, blows delts up
- it is expensive but worth IMO
- I'm gonna run @800mg with contest prep for 8 weeks
- this is the one aas that makes my hair line thin in front :(

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I'm going to find out about Primo first hand starting next month on a cut cycle. I already know two things about it: It's expensive and you have to pin a lot!!!
Gunz! Nice to see you. Sounds like you're planning quite a nice lineup for your next cycle. I know what else you've got ready.
Like DLTH said, oral primo is a tough find and even more of an issue is the price of that shit in tab form. If you're gonns be around 800mg/ew that's who whole bunch of tabs.

Does anyone have any experience with oral Primo? I want to drop the Pinz and switch to oral the last two weeks pre contest.

Oral primo is hard to find.

Gunz! Nice to see you. Sounds like you're planning quite a nice lineup for your next cycle. I know what else you've got ready.
Like DLTH said, oral primo is a tough find and even more of an issue is the price of that shit in tab form. If you're gonns be around 800mg/ew that's who whole bunch of tabs.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
My plan is to drop long estered oils 3-4 weeks precontest and switch to short esters. How close to the show do you think I can run PrimoE?

I took 20 5 mgs tabs of oral primo till I was 5 days out my last show. Worked well w/ halo. Run your diuretics properly and you will have no worries. Stop long acting ester test 3 weeks out. You can run injectable primo enanthate/depot till 10 days out. Switch to oral acetate. Remember, you absolutely cannot risk any marks on you body on stage, or judges will drop your placing dramatically. That is why you should cut injectables 8-10 days out.

If you run your diuretics properly, to be honest, you could run test c/e and anadrol up to 7 days out, and eat cookies and ice cream and still look good.

It is the last 10 days that I have seen the biggest **** ups. This summer I had 2 guys I was prepping for nationals. All of the sudden these 2 geniuses went off the reservation. One, a bantamweight was spot on track at the 10 day mark. A bit overtrained and overdieted. All he had to do was gradually carb up and run the diuretic program. He decided that the diuretic program was unsafe, and decided to deplete and load. I said "the danger is that guys keep pushing the limits, some starting 30 days out. Stick w/ the gradually titrated 10 day program adjusted for you body weight, it works every time." He refused, and already stringy he depleted for 5 straight days, carbed up for 3 and was completely flat.

Hit a pose and nothing happened. He placed 12th. He could have been top 3.

Last edited:
Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Hi Ben,

Have you seen any recent pics of Gunney? He looks awesome. Like I said Gunney, you can run the Primo depot no prob up to 8-10 days out.

The last 10 days, take a lot of Nolva, and halo. 80-100 mgs Nolva, and as much halo as your liver can stand (but only from the 8-2 day mark...drop halo down a bit) . Run primo tabs at the 8 day mark. Days 20-8, lots of TNE, again being careful of marks.

Are you going to start your aldosterone blocker @ day 10? Titrate and then add your Thiazide? Remember, no Lasix till the evening before he show.

I know you did a trial run. Please run your plans by me. Did you try he crush and dab trick for lasix?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Hi Ben,

Have you seen any recent pics of Gunney? He looks awesome. Like I said Gunney, you can run the Primo depot no prob up to 8-10 days out.

The last 10 days, take a lot of Nolva, and halo. 80-100 mgs Nolva, and as much halo as your liver can stand (but only from the 8-2 day mark...drop halo down a bit) . Run primo tabs at the 8 day mark. Days 20-8, lots of TNE, again being careful of marks.

Are you going to start your aldosterone blocker @ day 10? Titrate and then add your Thiazide? Remember, no Lasix till the evening before he show.

I know you did a trial run. Please run your plans by me. Did you try he crush and dab trick for lasix?
As much halo as your liver can stand? How does one find that amount?

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I go by the whites of my eyes and the color of my pee. White and light gold=take more, yellow and brown knock it back a tab or two.:D

But seriously, for Gunney, I would only use halo the last 3 weeks, as he is running plenty of injectables. Start at 20 mgs around day 20 or so, bump up to 30 at day 15, 40 at day 10. 50 day 8. Hold that to day 4, drop down to 30 mgs to morning of show.

Last edited:
C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Anavar gives a similar look that primo brings. Last summer I needed a break from tren and ran 700 primo with 100mgs of anavar and looked unbelievable. Shoulders were huge and chest was very round and full. Great drug.

agreed,i wouldn't touch primo or halo.i'll be hitting var at 125mg ed 8wks out with proviron.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Like I said Gunney, you can run the Primo depot no prob up to 8-10 days out.

Hey bro, I'll send you an email with more info. I was thinking a 7 day run of your plan would work best.

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
Yes great drug very worth it ! Always get great results and pumps from this drug !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic