Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Primobolan : Is it Worth it?

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Recently I've been hearing a lot of feedback from people about how wonderful primobolan is, especially for dieting. I've never used it because it's rather expensive compared to everything else. I usually stick with tren, and I love tren, but I'm wondering if I'm missing anything by not using primo. My gut instinct is that no I'm not, but I'd still like to get some opinions on it.

- How does primobolan compare with Tren? Is there any synergy between tren + primo?

- Is it useful for trying to gain as well? I know tren can be used in the off season, but it's definitely the type of compound where more isn't always better for gaining muscle (unless you're megadosing slin and gh).

- If you respond well to tren and can tolerate the sides, is it even worth it?

Thanks. I've seen a lot of people talk about primo, but one of the reasons I'm asking here is because it's so expensive and commonly faked that I don't know who's just parroting what other people say, who's run underdosed/bunk/intentionally mislabeled primo, and who's actually run real primo.

I know several people here have first hand experience with it though, and I'm confident that they don't fall into the first two categories.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I love ****ing Primo....some people say it's a girl's drug well I don't care. I run Primo or EQ at all times. Usually alternate. Yes you have to make sure you get real Primo but very few people feel great on Tren. Don't get me wrong I love how Tren makes me look but not how it makes me feel. The older I get the more important it is to feel good to. Some pharma GH/phrama Test and Primo or EQ with an oral in and out. My favorite cycle right now

3iu Seros or equivalent on training days 5on 2 off
250mg Galenika Test e8d
Primo or Eq 600/wk
T-bol or Var 60mg ed

Yummy

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I'm going to find out about Primo first hand starting next month on a cut cycle. I already know two things about it: It's expensive and you have to pin a lot!!!

Does anyone have any experience with oral Primo? I want to drop the Pinz and switch to oral the last two weeks pre contest.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm going to find out about Primo first hand starting next month on a cut cycle. I already know two things about it: It's expensive and you have to pin a lot!!!

Does anyone have any experience with oral Primo? I want to drop the Pinz and switch to oral the last two weeks pre contest.
Oral primo is hard to find.

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
If you can get your hands on some legit primo than you will love it. It is almost like deca without the water retention and leaves your physique looking full, round, and VERY sharp. Beautiful compound.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Primobolan Depot (methonolone enanthate) is often of interest to beginning steroid users and sometimes to experienced users. The first question to consider is really not pharmacological but one of economics. Usually for any given level of effect, Primobolan is an unusually expensive choice. And for most users, there is no unique benefit gained from its use. Accordingly, most experienced steroid users do not include it in their steroid cycle planning.

Primobolan Depot Not a “Weak” Steroid
That said, contrary to common opinion, Primobolan really is not a weak steroid, at least not on a milligram for milligram basis. It certainly is not weak in terms of anabolic effect versus side effects. It is a good performer in these regards. However, because the oil solubility of methenolone enanthate is only moderate, preparations are typically of only 100 mg/mL. This can give a psychological impression of not being as strong a compound as more concentrated products.

Another likely reason for perceived weakness is that it is most often used for anabolic steroid cycles which deliberately are very conservative. For example, a classic beginner cycle is 400 mg/week Primobolan as the only steroid used. Of course, this does not give extreme gains. But then again neither does 400 mg/week testosterone!

With most anabolic steroids or anabolic steroid stacks, total use needs to be at least 500 mg/week and more preferably 700-1000 mg/week before a cycle is likely to be highly effective. This rule is no different when Primobolan is used as the sole anabolic steroid or as part of a performance-enhancing stack (combination of drugs.)

If you really want to boost your natural testosterone levels, and receive all the benefits that come with it ie. greater muscle mass and strength, improved endurance, enhanced recovery etc. It is the most important product you will ever use!.

Primobolan Depot Stacks
Primobolan presents an interesting situation with regard to stacking. Pharmacologically there is probably no difference in stacking behavior compared to Masteron, and certainly no important difference, but in practice those who wish to use Primobolan almost always are looking for mild stacking choices as well. For this reason, though Dianabol, Anadrol, or testosterone are effective stacking choices, they usually are not combined with Primobolan.

Primobolan and HCG
For those wishing a mild steroid cycle, perhaps the best performance-enhancing drug to combine with Primobolan is not another anabolic steroid directly, but HCG at doses totalling approximately 1500 IU/week. This may be taken as, for example, 200 IU daily, 400 IU every other day, or 500 IU three times per week. This typically yields high-normal testosterone levels and maintains normal estrogen levels, aiding the effectiveness of Primobolan with relatively little added androgenic side effects. Such usage may be counted as comparable to injecting 100 mg/week testosterone, and so for example 500 mg/week Primobolan use combined with this amount of HCG may be considered comparable to 600 mg/week total usage of anabolic steroids.

For those seeking to absolutely minimize effect on hair in skin, addition of this amount of HCG may be excessive. Because more moderate testosterone levels are desirable in such instances, the HCG dose should be reduced to a total of only 700-750 IU/week. Further, the amount of Primobolan should be kept to no more than 400 mg/week, as Primobolan itself also has effect on hair and skin.

Primobolan and Trenbolone
An alternate situation, not commonly seen, is where a cycle is trenbolone-based but rather than using a relatively high dose of trenbolone, the athlete limits the dose of that drug and uses another non-aromatizing injectable to support it. The combination can be milder in side effects while being still equally effective, at least in terms of anabolism, to higher-dose trenbolone. While Masteron is a more cost-effective choice for this purpose, Primobolan also will work well in this situation.

Primobolan Depot Recommendations
The half-life of methenolone enanthate is probably about 5 days. As a result, Primobolan is most effectively used when injected at least twice per week. At the 400 mg/week usage level, post-cycle therapy (PCT) may be started only 5 days after the last injection, whereas at a higher level of usage such as 1000 mg/week, at least 10 days will be needed until recovery is likely to become possible.

Primobolan Depot Does Not Convert to Estrogen or DHT
Methenolone is not subject to metabolism by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme (5AR), nor the aromatase enzyme. It therefore does not convert to DHT or to estradiol. These are among the advantages of the compound. However, its lack of conversion to DHT does not mean that it has no effect on the scalp: all anabolic steroids do.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Oral Primo is a total waste for males as you would have to run so much that the return on investment is not worth it.
I have had great results with REAL primo as low as 300mg every 5 days I feel it is one of the best for keep-able quality gains, you MUST bust your ass when on it to get the benefits though.
It is not a slack assers drug like some others out there.....lol

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
Anavar gives a similar look that primo brings. Last summer I needed a break from tren and ran 700 primo with 100mgs of anavar and looked unbelievable. Shoulders were huge and chest was very round and full. Great drug.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Anavar gives a similar look that primo brings. Last summer I needed a break from tren and ran 700 primo with 100mgs of anavar and looked unbelievable. Shoulders were huge and chest was very round and full. Great drug.

At those doses I would be looking like a Greek God and LK would FINALLY propose to me :eek:

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Not a fan of tren so I ran Primo. I loved it but didn't love pinning all the time

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
To the OP... before you spend your money... What is your BF% and what do you REALLY expect our of the primo?

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
My plan is to drop long estered oils 3-4 weeks precontest and switch to short esters. How close to the show do you think I can run PrimoE?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic