Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Primobolan : Is it Worth it?

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I like it...need to run a higher dosage. I like tren but I feel like crap when on

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
I took 20 5 mgs tabs of oral primo till I was 5 days out my last show. Worked well w/ halo. Run your diuretics properly and you will have no worries. Stop long acting ester test 3 weeks out. You can run injectable primo enanthate/depot till 10 days out. Switch to oral acetate. Remember, you absolutely cannot risk any marks on you body on stage, or judges will drop your placing dramatically. That is why you should cut injectables 8-10 days out.

If you run your diuretics properly, to be honest, you could run test c/e and anadrol up to 7 days out, and eat cookies and ice cream and still look good.

It is the last 10 days that I have seen the biggest **** ups. This summer I had 2 guys I was prepping for nationals. All of the sudden these 2 geniuses went off the reservation. One, a bantamweight was spot on track at the 10 day mark. A bit overtrained and overdieted. All he had to do was gradually carb up and run the diuretic program. He decided that the diuretic program was unsafe, and decided to deplete and load. I said "the danger is that guys keep pushing the limits, some starting 30 days out. Stick w/ the gradually titrated 10 day program adjusted for you body weight, it works every time." He refused, and already stringy he depleted for 5 straight days, carbed up for 3 and was completely flat.

Hit a pose and nothing happened. He placed 12th. He could have been top 3.

Hey bro want to ask you a couple questions about diuretics. I know a good deal about gear been doing this for 25yrs, but I've never competed or taken diuretics. I do get asked about how to run Dyazide before a show which I have no idea. What would be the normal protocol for that.

And also this question is for me. I've never really got a straight answer on how to run dyazide for lets say a day at the beach or a day you want look good for any specific reason. Would you take a pill the night before or maybe the morning before you go out?

Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic