Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

primobol tabs?

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
Hello everyone,ive been off juice for 8+ years and want to do something really safe so im figuring primo and i want to do the tabs.I was just curious as to whether anyone has tried the balkan 50mg primos,money is no issue and i plan on doing 100-150mgs a day.I did primo years ago and loved it.Any input would be great,Thanks.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Haven't personaly used balkan p but know others that have.. if $$ ain't a problem gtg, it's slow by itself, ever thought of something like restandol to add to it?.. if you want really safe those are two safe ones. don't have to sweat pct \ bloat .. he was breaking it up to twice a day @ 800 mg a week , mornin and eve with a low cal diet.. expensive tho!

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Bro I have heard bad about balkan,..don't remember where but it is connected to Alinshop and I would look elsewhere,..I may be mistaken but If you really want real primo you are going to have to do some research and most injectables are substituted for say eq. or npp..raws cost a good amount..so if you a source has primo in stock all the time it throws up a red flag for me,..it is a very sought after compound. It is great at high dosages but that is primo enan. If it were me, which I am currently on primo, I would stick to what I mentioned,but that is just my 2 cents.

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
thanks guys.what kind would you recommend?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bro a waste of your time and $$$ even if it isn't an issue, I feel you will nit be ultimately happy with this choice, and if SAFETY is the issue then the injectible Primo would be a better bet anyway.
Are you sure this is not needlephobia?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Whats so unsafe about a cycle of a reasonable dose of test??? If measured by benefit/risk the test would far outweigh primo because of the benefit side.

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
Im as big as i could ever want to be now im just doing alot of cardio and eating real clean so i figured the primo would just give me a little boost.

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
Bro a waste of your time and $$$ even if it isn't an issue, I feel you will nit be ultimately happy with this choice, and if SAFETY is the issue then the injectible Primo would be a better bet anyway.
Are you sure this is not needlephobia?

No bro,i actually love needles.I would gladly do injectable primo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic