Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Primo your exp and dosage?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Primo has been my favorite anabolic period. Just wish I could afford to run it as much as I would like to. For me, I gives me such a good sense of wellbeing that my workouts improve. For me it’s just as anabolic as test for growth. But without the sides. 600mg per week is my sweet spot too. I only get the good sense of wellbeing at that dose or higher. Only other time I did at a lower dose was when I tried primo ace at 300mg per week. I honestly don’t think the drug itself is the most important when it comes to bulking. I think it comes down to what compounds you can feel good on at higher doses. That’s what makes gains happen. Dealing with sides only hinders gains. Find what works and use it to bulk or cut. Doing a prep is different. That’s when the compound can make a difference with “the look”. But for your average guy wanting to get big and stay lean. Just stick with what works. We always want to find a better way but then you end up sabotaging your gains by trying something new. Just my 2 cents. Test and primo will always be my go to. Add a little deca when I want to bulk. Leave it out when I want to cut. If I don’t get that sense of well-being I know it’s not primo. Only happened once. Not faked as much as people claim but it does happen.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Primo is my favorite. The only thing I don’t like about it is the price. I’ve been running 600-900 EW for 10 months now in a seemingly never ending competition cycle. I’ve spent thousands in primo, more than the good dose of GH I’m running.

combined with very structured nutrition plan and training like a possessed lunatic, I add quality muscle tissue that looks nice and hard and full. The shit makes you look super sharp and polished at sub 5% BF. My coach and I have also noticed and actually measured the fact that primo speeds my metabolic rate. We’ve actually tried to stay away from it a few off-seasons ago so we could add more meat.

as far as knowing if it’s real first one has to know the source. I feel lucky because I’ve used enough of it that I know what it feels like: super energetic, hyper aggressive in gym, great mood, great sex. Masterone doesn’t make me feel like that.

I have 11 more days and I’ll be done with it for a long time. Last show and I’m gonna hibernate for a while.

I’ve somehow found myself in teen also for way too long. I think I’m on week 13. I’m starting to get quiet and also want to slap people. Randomly. So this is off topic but I’m done with everything but trt for a few months.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic