severedthumbz
What's New?

Primo your exp and dosage?

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
Primo depot.

Whats your exp with it? Worth the $? Any tips on knowing if it's real primo(compared other steroids)?

I know a member on here posted a pic of him on it recently, but I cant find it through the search feature.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I actually prefer primo as a plus up to TRT, but that is about it. As a blast, the juice is not worth the squeeze. Meaning, at the dose I have to take it to see any significant benefit, I am shelling out quite a bit of cash. I can take half as much masteron and get the same benefit and masteron is half the price.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've used it twice now, and was disappointed both times. I'm pretty confident that it was real; ran it the first time at 300mg/wk (usually respond well to low doses of gear), and second time ran it at 600mg/wk. Both times with test at about 250mg/wk. Didn't really notice much at all. Strange, as some people rave about it.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I actually prefer primo as a plus up to TRT, but that is about it. As a blast, the juice is not worth the squeeze. Meaning, at the dose I have to take it to see any significant benefit, I am shelling out quite a bit of cash. I can take half as much masteron and get the same benefit and masteron is half the price.
How much masteron did you use and what did you get from it? Thank you in advance!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I just got done using primo. Ive ran it a number of ways.. 200mg EOD, 100mg ED, 1000mg/week, 500mg/week, and 600mg/week. My sweet spot is 600mg/week. I honestly dont think anyone needs anymore than that. Primo is more of an aesthetic drug in my opinion. If you're not going to diet while taking it, dont bother using it. I also ran 400mg of TC per week with it, and 50mg anavar per day. It really makes you look full and chiseled if your diet is in check. Just my opinion, and Ive ran it easily for 10 different summers..

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
How much masteron did you use and what did you get from it? Thank you in advance!
I like a 1 to 1 or 1 to .75 test to mast ratio. It gave me a very similar to look as to when I was running tren, hard, grainy and full. In fact, that picture in my avatar was when I was running 150 test, 150 tren and 150 mast a week, that is it.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
500mg a week, 50mg Var = shredded for me...

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
In the past I went up to 600 mg/w. I probably didn't add enough test to match it but it was a pretty good run asthetically. best I did with it was my first run with it 300 test/300 Primo/40 mg/d Var. Very good aesthetic run and good strength recovery etc. In more recent years Test 300/Primo 300/ EQ 300-400 mg/w worked really well if not for high hematocrit. A marker of a good lean run for me was always much more attention from women. When you look full and cut women know what they like. I don't think I would use it if I was still in those building cycles where I wanted to add more mass. It will do that but there are better options.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
In the past I went up to 600 mg/w. I probably didn't add enough test to match it but it was a pretty good run asthetically. best I did with it was my first run with it 300 test/300 Primo/40 mg/d Var. Very good aesthetic run and good strength recovery etc. In more recent years Test 300/Primo 300/ EQ 300-400 mg/w worked really well if not for high hematocrit. A marker of a good lean run for me was always much more attention from women. When you look full and cut women know what they like. I don't think I would use it if I was still in those building cycles where I wanted to add more mass. It will do that but there are better options.
I’ve never ran primo but I’m curious what you consider better options. I like masteron & I’ve noticed people often compare the 2, is that one of your better options?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I’ve never ran primo but I’m curious what you consider better options. I like masteron & I’ve noticed people often compare the 2, is that one of your better options?
There are probably better options than this but my best combo for gaining mass was Test/NPP/EQ. Then I would take a brie brak 3-4 weeks with hCG etc and then Test/Mast/Win with a cut. Those are in an older glyco. when I was in my 20s/30s it was what you could get your hands on. best back then was deca and dianabol. That is very much a forbidden combo these days since it has no test in the mix but it worked really well.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
There are probably better options than this but my best combo for gaining mass was Test/NPP/EQ. Then I would take a brie brak 3-4 weeks with hCG etc and then Test/Mast/Win with a cut. Those are in an older glyco. when I was in my 20s/30s it was what you could get your hands on. best back then was deca and dianabol. That is very much a forbidden combo these days since it has no test in the mix but it worked really well.
Test, NPP & mast are more staples these days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic