Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Primo formula needed

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'd be happy to sample and test home made primo take one for the team :)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Primo shouldn't have any type of pain dosed at 100mg/ml. I do 200mg shots of the bayer primobolon, and never experience any type of pain or discomfort.

you must have side money :) never had a chance to use those but always wondered about it. Then again i had been 1/2 scared with all the fakes floating around. Di

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can u please explain the need to use 5% BA?

Won't 5% BA cause a lot of injection discomfort? I always tend to see more like 2% in most of the recipes, and for some small batch of personal use that won't be around long, I've heard some guys say just to forgo the BA altogether.

T

tren_monster

Dec 1, 2013
Won't 5% BA cause a lot of injection discomfort? I always tend to see more like 2% in most of the recipes, and for some small batch of personal use that won't be around long, I've heard some guys say just to forgo the BA altogether.

I've never experienced any type of pip from 5% BA

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Anyone who has taken Test or any other inject by prescription can easily read the label and it will state .9% BA in the vial. I guess Abbott hasnt read up on the pros of using 5% BA in their compounds....

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
I'm sure that very few homebrewers can approximate Abbott's sterility practices. The question, though, regards the downsides to using 5% BA. I have used that level with no issues. YMMV.

T

tren_monster

Dec 1, 2013
Homebrew is a trial and error with multiple possibilities for success. Just cause one used .6%, another 2% or hell one at 10% it all comes to what works for them. I've used 5% and as low as .5 through fina solution. Never had a prob with any

W

webber

Dec 5, 2013
I am hoping that a experienced brewer can help me with a painless formula for primo E.

I have MCT oil as well as GSo_O

20 grams from a trusted supplier.

This is for my own private use, so should a source be skeptical of posting openly, please PM me.

2stones

I brewed up same as brewing test e. I did 100mg/ml painless.

Next round I will push the 150mg/ml mark.

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
I have brewed 200 mg /ml primo a few times. I use the following :

2% BA
18-20% BB
50% of the carrier oil is replaced with Ethyl /Oleate- 50% is the oil of your choice - I always use safflower oil - so a 50/50 mix.

TN

H

Hypertrophy3

Jul 8, 2014
The BA will keep it sterile. 2% is plenty, 5%? Whoa.....serious pain with that amount. You'll have a fever almost constantly, or feel like crap all the time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic