Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Primo dosage

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
This is turning into a good thread and I think you'll get a lot of good advice from the members of this board Eup. But, the bottom line is this: There's no set answers to your questions. At this point in your life, you know your body best, so listen to what it is telling you. For example, when I hit my mid-40's my blood pressure started to rise. If I took high doses of Dbol or Anadrol it would immediately spike and I would start feeling like sh*t. My face would turn bright red and people would ask me if there was something wrong with me. I KNEW I couldn't use doses like that anymore unless I wanted to have a stroke or heart attack. At this point in my life, less is more. I do just fine on TRT dosages with mild runs of other compounds mixed in occasionally. Anyway, I'll let the others chime in with their advice and experiences. Everyone's goals are different and everyone's experience with gear is different. Good luck...

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
****ing orals are WAY to long and i didnt even see a liver aid, liv52, milk thristle at least? thats a full 16 week of orals? Multipl diffrent orals?
Brother you definatly need to sit back and priotize.

More is not always better and you do not need all that gear.

I GUARANTEE if you shaved that cycle down and re-evaluated everything. Your results will still be the same In the End.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Week 1-24
Test - 750-1000mg week
Deca 600-800mg week
Primo 300mg week
Mast 300mg week
Dbol 50mg first 8 weeks
Anavar 50mg week

Rotating compounds
I may switch out winstrol for anavar never used winny so curious to see results
I may switch our anavar for proviron or add proviron at the end to dry out

Still using GH and Slin weekly for 24 weeks

I think that is not a unreasonable cycle any opinions or experience?
Also, a side note I know many people in real life dont post there cycles online with the fear of backlash on boards that they are crazy. I guess this is the difference between the casual user and the serious user of gear. I totally understand so many guys want to use gear with little or no side effects but i believe it is the nature of the beast with our goals to attain size there is sacrifice. Im just a little more serious that others I guess

I'm sorry i didnt see this and the 2nd page here. Even outline above, i think mast and primo run at 300 is a waste. Honestly i would drop the primo and double your mast to 600. I would father run EQ at 800mg a week for 24 weeks then deca, Just my thinking. But you definetly needto only run your orals at 6 weeks at a time. Run the Dbol first 6 weeks. Then run the Anavar the last 6 weeks. and you really dont need the mast thru out the whole 24 weeks. You could just drop in mast prop for last half at 600

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Cut or bulk. doing both in one continuous cycle is not going to give you what you want "size and striation". Keep things simple, the food and training play 80% of the outcome. Save 1000s of dollars and run this:

250-300 of Sustanon EOD
200 of NPP EOD
10iu of Humalog or Apidra
10iu of HGH

Orals in a cycle with almost 2g of injectables are barely perceptible from experience and burden your liver for lackluster results. OTOH, Orals in a cutting cycle are a big help.

After your 16-20wks of BIG EATING and lifting, dial back the Sust to 250mg Mon & Thurs and learn to hold the new "mass" without massive amounts of gear. If you can't then you need to reevaluate your diet. If you can keep the size on, drop the Test...wait 4-6wks after PCT is complete then start something like this for 8-12wks

600mg Primo/wk
150mg Tren Ace EOD
150mg Mast Prop EOD
150mg Test Prop EOD

Last 6wks add
40mg of Halotestin/day (7a/12p/5p/Bed)
or
100mg Winstrol/day (50mg am/pm 12hrs apart)

Cheaper, safer and just as if not more effective than a 24wk non-stop cycle

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well I understand peoples concerns but I think that many people dont realize how many of the pros and how many of the not so pro big guys use gear. From my real world experience the dosages I stated by many of them is normal except for maybe the orals which I think I may cut back on or cut off certain ones. I dont think a cycle consisting of Test, Deca, Primo and Mast seem to be very much my only adjustment my be to do like 300 primo and 300 mast so they can have a synergistic effect. Yes I will keep the dbol in there for the first 4 weeks and switch to Anadrol or vice versa for the bulk portion of the cycle. Also orals like anavar that are highly anabolic c
an be run through out the cycle with little issue in my experience most people dont do it because of cost. So here is a revamped cycle tell me if you think its more effective..

Week 1-24
Test - 750-1000mg week
Deca 600-800mg week
Primo 300mg week
Mast 300mg week
Dbol 50mg first 8 weeks
Anavar 50mg week

Rotating compounds
I may switch out winstrol for anavar never used winny so curious to see results
I may switch our anavar for proviron or add proviron at the end to dry out

Still using GH and Slin weekly for 24 weeks

I think that is not a unreasonable cycle any opinions or experience?
Also, a side note I know many people in real life dont post there cycles online with the fear of backlash on boards that they are crazy. I guess this is the difference between the casual user and the serious user of gear. I totally understand so many guys want to use gear with little or no side effects but i believe it is the nature of the beast with our goals to attain size there is sacrifice. Im just a little more serious that others I guess
Are you a pro bodybuilder?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Also i see zero point in using mast and proviron both on the end of cycle to dry out. Its sort of pointless to run both. Well not pointless but def overkill and added stress to your liver that u dont need.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Some decent advice thanks guys. Not a pro but could grab a pro card if I wanted too but there are so many monsters at the last show I went shit the heavy weights were ridiculous pushing 300lbs. Maybe a masters show one day I can't run with those young bucks.
I'm gonna look at pushing through with a new format for a cycle see how it looks.
If anyone would like to share their favorite 24 week bulk cycle please post it up.
Also 24 week shred cycle would be interesting to see people's experience.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Some decent advice thanks guys. Not a pro but could grab a pro card if I wanted too but there are so many monsters at the last show I went shit the heavy weights were ridiculous pushing 300lbs. Maybe a masters show one day I can't run with those young bucks.
I'm gonna look at pushing through with a new format for a cycle see how it looks.
If anyone would like to share their favorite 24 week bulk cycle please post it up.
Also 24 week shred cycle would be interesting to see people's experience.

Longest I have gone was 18 weeks on a bulk. I start feeling like shit after 14 to 16 weeks. By week 18 I was dying to get off and go back to trt. Loved the food though!

Weeks 1 thru 18
Test Cyp 1g
Deca 600mg

Weeks 1 thru 6
Dianabol 50mg daily
Anadrol 75mg daily
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Weeks 6 thru 18
HCG 250iu per week

Week 8 thru 12
Humalog 3 x per week at 10iu pre workout 20iu post workout
Metformin on non-slin days at 250mg per day

Weeks 12 thru 14
Metformin 250mg 2 x per day

The best cutter I have ever ran was recently and only for 12 weeks to make weight for a meet

Weeks 1 thru 12
Test Cyp 400mg
Tren Enanthate 800mg

Weeks 6 thru 12
HCG 250iu 2 x per week

I would just offer the following comments for you:

In my opinion you're going to cause yourself some harm. Could be minimal but could be life threatening. You're a bit old to be running cycles like that above. Please don't take that disrespectfully.

Also you're asking for a bulker and cutter at 24 weeks each. That's almost an entire year of blasting drugs and you don't hold a pro card. Not that a pro card suddenly makes it a good idea, but I just don't see the benefit of the risk.

I think you should exercise a little caution is all. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Eup
E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
So i was gonna start next week you think 600mg of mast or 600mg of primo would have better results as opposed to 300 each for a synergistic effect ?

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I wasn't impressed with primo. I was doing over 1g a week for 29 weeks. Ended up with a good recomp, but IMO wasn't worth the moolah.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
I wasn't impressed with primo. I was doing over 1g a week for 29 weeks. Ended up with a good recomp, but IMO wasn't worth the moolah.

Using ugl or pharma ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic