Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Primo dosage

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Ok well this is my plan my next cycle run so I will say don't beat me up to much if you think it's a lot.
750-1000mg test any combo of sust, test e and test prop will be done.
600-800mg deca
500-600mg mast
500mg-600mg primo
30mg dbol first 12 weeks
50 mg anadrol first 12 weeks
50-100 mg winny last 12 weeks
50-100 mg anavar last 12 weeks
50-100 mg proviron last 12 weeks
GH 3-5 iu pharma grade
10 iu Slin post or pre workout.
Training since 1990 so I'm no rookie
Years of gear experience
Run maybe some Clen and t3 here and there
Might switch out tbol in there.
My stats for those curious
6'1 230 10% bf
Everything is pharma grade no ugl at all

Any suggestions ? Comments ?
Also I have every gear available to me pharma so any other compound suggestions too.
I've never run tren this is a consideration I have some so thinking about it as well.

Last edited:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
12wks drol...pass
Primo with all that Deca/Test/Mast...pointless.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
your running all the orals way to long

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Maybe I never ran high enough dosages but, at typical dosages, my opinion is that var and primo are the two weakest steroids I have tried. On the other hand, sometimes throwing in an extra compound, even a weak one, can have synergistic results. Normally I wouldn't waste my money on a shit load of primo while hoping for synergistic results but... if I had 150 amps..

By the way, THATS TOO MUCH GEAR SHITHEAD!

Naw, I said that because you didn't want to take a beating. You put what ever you want in your body.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
If you've been training for 25 years (since 1990), I'm guessing you're at LEAST 40 years old. If you take that much gear at 40+, you're gonna blow a gasket. Don't f*cking do it...

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Thanks for the input guys the thing is I'm running pharma gh and I really want to maximize my results as much as I can maybe I can retool this a bit let me think and reasses

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Ok well this is my plan my next cycle run so I will say don't beat me up to much if you think it's a lot.
750-1000mg test any combo of sust, test e and test prop will be done.
600-800mg deca
500-600mg mast
500mg-600mg primo
30mg dbol first 12 weeks
50 mg anadrol first 12 weeks
50-100 mg winny last 12 weeks
50-100 mg anavar last 12 weeks
50-100 mg proviron last 12 weeks
GH 3-5 iu pharma grade
10 iu Slin post or pre workout.
Training since 1990 so I'm no rookie
Years of gear experience
Run maybe some Clen and t3 here and there
Might switch out tbol in there.
My stats for those curious
6'1 230 10% bf
Everything is pharma grade no ugl at all

Any suggestions ? Comments ?
Also I have every gear available to me pharma so any other compound suggestions too.
I've never run tren this is a consideration I have some so thinking about it as well.

1) Where exactly do you plan to inject all this stuff on a weekly basis for half a year?

2) Why do you think you need such insane dosages?

3) If you're going to combine oral steroids then use lower dosages and back the duration at 4-6 weeks. Skip winstrol. There's no reason to wreck havoc on your internal organs.

4) I don't see why you need to use Primobolan and Masteron and Proviron? Pick one out of the three and use a larger dosage than you originally planned to. Although I hate Masteron, that would be my choice for the sake of convenience (assuming you're using the enanthate version).

5) Drop Deca since you're already going to use high dosages of Primo or Masteron.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Well I understand peoples concerns but I think that many people dont realize how many of the pros and how many of the not so pro big guys use gear. From my real world experience the dosages I stated by many of them is normal except for maybe the orals which I think I may cut back on or cut off certain ones. I dont think a cycle consisting of Test, Deca, Primo and Mast seem to be very much my only adjustment my be to do like 300 primo and 300 mast so they can have a synergistic effect. Yes I will keep the dbol in there for the first 4 weeks and switch to Anadrol or vice versa for the bulk portion of the cycle. Also orals like anavar that are highly anabolic c
an be run through out the cycle with little issue in my experience most people dont do it because of cost. So here is a revamped cycle tell me if you think its more effective..

Week 1-24
Test - 750-1000mg week
Deca 600-800mg week
Primo 300mg week
Mast 300mg week
Dbol 50mg first 8 weeks
Anavar 50mg week

Rotating compounds
I may switch out winstrol for anavar never used winny so curious to see results
I may switch our anavar for proviron or add proviron at the end to dry out

Still using GH and Slin weekly for 24 weeks

I think that is not a unreasonable cycle any opinions or experience?
Also, a side note I know many people in real life dont post there cycles online with the fear of backlash on boards that they are crazy. I guess this is the difference between the casual user and the serious user of gear. I totally understand so many guys want to use gear with little or no side effects but i believe it is the nature of the beast with our goals to attain size there is sacrifice. Im just a little more serious that others I guess

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
That looks more reasonable. If you don't mind more pins, maybe use NPP instead of deca here.

I would have chosen eq over any 19nor here. But if you must, look into npp.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can you give me an idea of what the goals of your cycle are? You've got some large mass building compounds in there (e.g., test at 1g, deca at 800mg, dbol at 50mg/day), yet other compounds that I think of as more finishing compounds for aesthetic purposes (e.g., primo and mast). I suppose there's nothing wrong with running them together, just wondering if it would be better to run a bulking phase for 24 weeks, and then a conditioning phase for 24 weeks with two different diets (first 24 weeks at caloric surplus, second 24 weeks at caloric deficit).

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Can you give me an idea of what the goals of your cycle are? You've got some large mass building compounds in there (e.g., test at 1g, deca at 800mg, dbol at 50mg/day), yet other compounds that I think of as more finishing compounds for aesthetic purposes (e.g., primo and mast). I suppose there's nothing wrong with running them together, just wondering if it would be better to run a bulking phase for 24 weeks, and then a conditioning phase for 24 weeks with two different diets (first 24 weeks at caloric surplus, second 24 weeks at caloric deficit).

Well my goal is size and striation I have tried a caloric deficit diet for years and got no where I started to loose weight and gain size when a pro buddy of mine put me on this diet.
400-500 grams of protein a day
Medium carbs
Low as possible fats.
I lost 2 % bf in a month !
I retained all my size and started to build on my frame
My buddy said he was shooting tons of gear working out non stop and was losing size because he was not maintaining enough protein which seems counterintuitive but our body adjust properly and he started a new diet and was gaining size with a six pack I'm sure a little genetics goes a long way but so far it's been tremendous diet for me nice gains consistently over time. Since I'm older I don't retain a ton of water like the young guys. So that's why deca doesn't bother me and not gyno prone either still take an anti e just in case.
As many people know when you've reached your genetic potential to put on 10-20 of quality muscle a year is very difficult so you can see my dilemma.
Anyone with some experience please love to hear input.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic