Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pregnancy After Female Cycle

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
The plan is to try to conceive in the fall. My man is on a cycle now but will end and start pct in like 4 weeks. He wants me to run my first cycle of primo/winny soon so I'll finish mid Summer before the Fall. Then we both plan on going with Clomid to conceive.
Has anyone tried, had luck, or have knowledge/links to information about conception following AAS use?

I sort of feel like it's too close together for either of us to rebound to baby making fertile that quick (especially since we've tried before and his fertility has been in the toilet a long time). He's insistent it will be no problem with us both on Clomid and him on Hgh, plus he's a real man and real men get girls pregnant lol. I don't know if he understands the female reproductive system, egg health, follicle production and sensitivity of hormone levels for conceiving and I'm FREAKING OUT trying to make the right choice. some solid advice or sources would be helpful.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
It's a miracle any lady gets pregnant. Let alone doing so after a cycle. (Given the fact that a women's body sees sperm as a bad thing and her bodies natural defenses attach it. At least how I understood it when wife and I went through it.)

If your man's count is in the toilet...it may be difficult. Clomid may help. HMG may be something to look at too. But, over all..best advice I'd offer. Get a good Fertility Doc. When trying to conceive they're worth every penny.

Of course..just my two cents. I wish you both the best.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Start w/ the detection time of each compound you are using. Primobolan depot is 5 weeks, Winstrol is up to 2 months. Bro-science "Safe" guidance is to give yourself a good 6 months for everything to completely clear from your system. I would just be very conservative w/ the time post cycle to let your body get back to normal. I would very much recommend you get full blood workup at like 2 months post to confirm things like your blood pressure is normal and your body is generally returned to normal before you start getting into the chance of pregnancy seriously. And if everything isn't normal at that point, review the issues and do it again in a month. Repeat until normal, in terms of anything related to the cycle.

Clomid, as you mentioned, is related to getting a menstrual cycle going again / promoting fertility, but I'm more immediately concerned w/ making sure you don't have any residiual AAS in your system as that is what the big deal is getting pregnant while on cycle - when there is a high concentration of steroid in the environs of a fetus, it can interact w/ the fetus and screw w/ it's hormone levels leading to potential androgenous issues. Additionally, because of the stress a cycle puts on the body, make sure all of those effects have re-established homeostasis in your body so you aren't dealing w/ high blood pressure, lipids, etc. residual from the cycle. Make sure all of that is cleared of your system and homeostasis is re-established so that your body is a healthy and stable environment in which to create a baby.

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
I plan on having everything checked again post cycle. I guess my concern is less fetus health and safety (yes, that is a concern) but more if it has caused anyone on here problems once trying to conceive? My doctor understands the circumstances and is being positive everything is safe and healthy before prescribing help. What we aren't familiar with is how long female fertility typically takes to recover, and I was curious if anyone had experience of this.

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
Start w/ the detection time of each compound you are using. Primobolan depot is 5 weeks, Winstrol is up to 2 months. Bro-science "Safe" guidance is to give yourself a good 6 months for everything to completely clear from your system. I would just be very conservative w/ the time post cycle to let your body get back to normal. I would very much recommend you get full blood workup at like 2 months post to confirm things like your blood pressure is normal and your body is generally returned to normal before you start getting into the chance of pregnancy seriously. And if everything isn't normal at that point, review the issues and do it again in a month. Repeat until normal, in terms of anything related to the cycle.

Clomid, as you mentioned, is related to getting a menstrual cycle going again / promoting fertility, but I'm more immediately concerned w/ making sure you don't have any residiual AAS in your system as that is what the big deal is getting pregnant while on cycle - when there is a high concentration of steroid in the environs of a fetus, it can interact w/ the fetus and screw w/ it's hormone levels leading to potential androgenous issues. Additionally, because of the stress a cycle puts on the body, make sure all of those effects have re-established homeostasis in your body so you aren't dealing w/ high blood pressure, lipids, etc. residual from the cycle. Make sure all of that is cleared of your system and homeostasis is re-established so that your body is a healthy and stable environment in which to create a baby.

Wait, 6 months? Okay...I'm definitely misinformed. Is that playing safe or is that typical?
I plan to run both at same time for 6 weeks. Don't know if that makes a difference or if there's a suggestion to do otherwise. Thanks :)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I would skip the Primo/Winny cycle and evaluate why you're running anything right now. You are going to be pregnant (hopefully) in the fall so obviously you're not competing. Anything you gained from this cycle is going to go when you are too big to lift 2nd-3rd trimesters. I'm far from anti-steroid and my wife is no stranger to AAS but we had our child first before she ever did anything other than ECA. If he's already shooting blanks, you should think about doing everything possible to increase your chances instead of running gear right now. I went through 4yrs of infertility hell (miscarriages, daily hormone injections, IVF) trying to get pregnant and I wouldn't wish that on another couple. You gotta think hard about your priorities here.

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
I would skip the Primo/Winny cycle and evaluate why you're running anything right now. You are going to be pregnant (hopefully) in the fall so obviously you're not competing. Anything you gained from this cycle is going to go when you are too big to lift 2nd-3rd trimesters. I'm far from anti-steroid and my wife is no stranger to AAS but we had our child first before she ever did anything other than ECA. If he's already shooting blanks, you should think about doing everything possible to increase your chances instead of running gear right now. I went through 4yrs of infertility hell (miscarriages, daily hormone injections, IVF) trying to get pregnant and I wouldn't wish that on another couple. You gotta think hard about your priorities here.
I'm sorry! It freaking sucks and is frustrating, I know.
We've had very early miscarriages and fertility treatments and recently decided to step back and try again in the Fall. My obsession with it almost tore us apart and so I'm focusing on my career over the fall, which is partly why we are considering trying a cycle on me.
Everyone is basically in agreement it's harmful to fertility? Because that's obviously my #1 priority...heck, it almost tore apart my relationship when we made it through hell just fine before.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
There are a couple different things going on in this discussion.

HIS use of steroids while trying to get pregnant - depends on his hormone profile - I know plenty of guys who are nearly shooting blanks and have been doing all sorts of things to get their natural production back to normal in order to conceive. On the other hand, you always hear about guys who regularly manage to have kids while on a cycle. If he is having issues w/ fertility, I'd be working w/ a doctor to make sure his shit works. For men, IMO AAS is a much bigger impact to their fertility and is really very individual as to how well he is able to recover normal test / swimmer production after a cycle.

My previous post for YOU is still relevant. IMO for women, fertility is less of an issue once all the drugs have completely cleared, and the bigger issue is being sure that there is no residual AAS in the system when you become pregnant as that can affect the fetus.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic