Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Pre workout?

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Man Power has the ECA stack. Let ur pet hamsters try it out ;)

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
coffee is a good ole stand by

By far better off and cheaper. At least your getting some anti oxidants too. Most of the garbage out now is all caffeine with trace amts of the good stuff like creatine and beta alanine.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
there's an ass load of great pre workout sups out there that do allot more then coffee to get you ready to train and get the optimal pump.

I've used

jack3d (the best)
no xplode

many others...

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I use jack3d right now and I like it but I'm going to order some ephedra now that I know where. I know guys who just do there whey protein creatine and black coffee. I will say you do build up a tolerance but you do that with anything.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hey Tatt,
Any CVS and many other drug stores have Bronkaid and its generic, cheaper form. As stated earlier, it is 12.5 instead of 25 mg Just one of them chewed with coffee is good for me. I also like adderall.
The natural ephedra makes me nauseous, as stated by RR. I also like NOS Extreme but it's pricey, and I like Black Powder. Its the only thing GNC sells that I like. Jack'd makes me itchy.
I switch up to avoid the inevitable need to take more, more, more effect.
Hope that helps and Happy New Year!

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Went into GNC thinking I was going to switch fromJ3D and ended up with another jug of J3D. I do use two scoops for what it's worth.

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Hey snake thanks for that everyone seems to recommend jack3d might give that a try soon enough i use cellucor c4 right now

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I've spent a little over a year researching ingredients and I've actually just done the first run of my own Pre-WO supplement, pretty cool :)

But besides that, I just usually have a strong cup of black coffee. Cheap, effective and has all the studies to back it up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic