Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK

Powerlifting Cycle to look like Mike Schwanke

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Powerlifting Cycle?

So I'm a little inspired by Mike Schwanke and I'm wondering what a typical powerlifting cycle looks like. I'm planning to start lean and stay lean like in the picture, we have the same measurements so I just wanna build strength. Basically what I need to know is dosages, duration on and off, plus what other tips and tricks might help. I tend to avoid 19nors and 17aa's though, so I'm hoping to work around that.

Last edited:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Powerlifting cycle to LOOK like someone?

I'm going to ignore that and pretend that you asked about what powerlifters train and supplement like....

Take it from someone who has out-totalled Mike, lifting on a team where Mike, as good as he is, wouldn't even be top 5..... not bragging, just letting you know that I'm not talking out my ass

most guys cruise around 500 and bump up to a gram with some deca or just 1500+ ( 2500 is pretty common) of Test C or E for the 12 weeks pre-meet..... some guys just go all year at 1500. Really.

Just test, some deca or Eq is it. Orals come in pre contest. SOme guys also add in tren but most stay away because of the risk of injury.

The guys that go off usually only go off a month or so after a meet so blood pressure comes down etc.... fuck recovery

Is it healthy? NO
But I know guys who have done this for 20 years and are still kicking, still just ran some HCG and had kids, and lift a metric shit-ton.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My cycle for my contest prep

Test PP 1gram
Npp 600mg
Test No Ester 100mg pre workout
Halo 40mg per day two weeks prior to meet 80mg day of the meet.

Thing is... Powerlifter don't look like bodybuilders because of our training methodology, not because of our way of AAS.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I appreciate the input even though I'm trying to mix the 2. My goal right now is to stay lean and strong, I don't care about size anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic