Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Post-Recovery Cycle.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I just had minor plastic surgery on eye's and chin lipo, and was thinking of next AAS cycle. I've been using GHRH/GHRP/IGFin different combinations for years and years but no AAS's. Seriouly considering a Test Prop/Winny cycle when doc says it's ok. Test Prop/Winny is good and is in&out of system. 6'0" 220lbm and havent workedout in several months, won't be cleared to till after 1st of the year. Thinking Tp/winny march.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That'll be a lot of injections for a first cycle. You might want to consider a longer ester test such as cypionate or enanthate. No need for winstrol at this point, you should run a test only for the first cycle.

You also need to think about an ai while on cycle to prevent estrogen sides as well as post cycle therapy.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
It's not the 1st cycle, just 1st cycle in 4 years. I've done more winny, test, t-bol, var and alot of tren. Have No Prob with daily injection's.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's not the 1st cycle, just 1st cycle in 4 years. I've done more winny, test, t-bol, var and alot of tren. Have No Prob with daily injection's.

Ok that wasn't clear in the first post. So what about PCT?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Probably IGF-1 & IGF-2 LR3. IGF is my fav PCT, Brings the boyz back fast and I keep all gains and gain alittle more. I already have some letrozole too.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Probably IGF-1 & IGF-2 LR3. IGF is my fav PCT, Brings the boyz back fast and I keep all gains and gain alittle more. I already have some letrozole too.

Wow.... No clomid, torem... nothing? Just IGF? Get blood work on that, I'd love to see how quickly you recover.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Just Letrazole and IGF is good for PCT after 75-100mg/dy and 50mg/day stanozolol for 60 days then IGF. I will get HCG and do 125-250iu 2x wk for preventative measures.

cg

Last edited:
Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Got it figured out. HCG at 125iu 2xweek 4 weeks into cycle PCT 500iu E5D with Toremifene.

Decided to stop all peptides. Making me lazy and was better with just AAS's and HCG/SERMS.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic