Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Pondering Next 8 week Cycle

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Looks like I will do 4 i.u's of Rips ed, 900mg of Test Cyp, NPP 300-500mg week, Anavar 60mg ed???? Anybody have any suggestions.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
got a specific goal?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
And what's ur plan after hose 8 weeks?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
got a specific goal?

Thinking about competing in March 2012, I am 10% bf and weigh 190-195lbs 5 6 1/2.....I usually change up my compounds every 8 weeks or do you think every 12 weeks is better

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Cycle looks good. I would do 1.5ml eod of the npp if it were me.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I would definitely go with 12 wks.I never like to run a cycle for less than 12 wks,10 at the minimum.I have never really been a big cutting only cycle guy though either so this is just a personal choice for me.I know there are guys that run "cutting" cycles only and have run shorter ones,but never really believed in them.Your diet and training will determine your results in any cycle so I run accordingly.

If you're running test @ 900mg I would UP THE npp to say 750mg.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Thinking about competing in March 2012, I am 10% bf and weigh 190-195lbs 5 6 1/2.....I usually change up my compounds every 8 weeks or do you think every 12 weeks is better

Sounds like you blast and cruise or just do 8 week stints thta you switch around. I'm not really clear on what the schema is. Personally I like 8 week cycles with 4 weeks break and then another 8 weeks. I do that for 8 moths or so then a good long break. I like the compounds as well. The compound preference seems to be a personal preference thing. Personally I like test, NPP and a dry oral. Dose is also pretty personalized. I've seen guys that seem to need grams and grams and I've seen guys that need much much less. A standard as the 500 mg/w test 600 mg/w deca and 50 mg/d dianabol cycle is I just don't feel comfortable handing out advice on doses. I've seen power lifters that have been at it for 25 yers and they just stay on 500 mg/w test and 3 weeks before the meet they add some anadrol or dianabol and that's it. And we are talking guys that are at the top. Then I've seen BBers that do 200 mg/d prop, 200 mg/d tren and 200 mg/d masteron and barely have any sides other than kicking the dog.

My advice might go something like dose what you need to grow and not much more. Towards the end of the cycle up the dose by 30% or add that much in another compound. Do this for 8 weeks. Take 4 weeks off with the GH still in place or replace with GHPR-2 with maybe a little IGF-1 and low dose SERM and then hit it again for another 8 weeks. Maybe keto for the 4 weeks off. That's it. The body tends to grow in spurts. That's how it happens naturally. It makes sense to try to do that with the ergogentics for probably a dozen reasons. 8-4-8-4-8-off makes sense with that mindset. The off period is for 3-6 months and here is where you work on recovering and being more athletic, healing small injuries, and getting to a new semi-natural baseline. That's where my thinking is after many years of being at this sort of shit both natural and enhanced.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic