Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Polypharmacy in the face of it

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
On some other board that I frequent there are members posting health test results that are concerning. Sometimes heart, sometimes kidney, sometimes liver lesions etc. The members suddenly all become experienced medical professionals recommending all sorts of drugs and supplements to combat the issue(s) at hand. Never ever is it suggested to go off all the grams and grams and ius and ius of PEDs. NEVER EVER EVER. Even worse, when the situation becomes dire, as in heart failure etc, the member in pillaried for his abuse while those doing the dressing down are doing the same damn thing. Sorry, I'm just venting. I don't comment in such threads anymore. It just bugs me. It's typical of Western society and what has been the influence of the medical complex. The following example is not intended to paint all MDs in the same light. 30 year old John Fatty walks into Doctor Pillsandshots's office. John Fatty is 38% BF, has shit blood work and is pre-diabetic. What does Doctor Pillsandshots's prescribe? BP med, metformin, semaglutide and 3 other pills for this and that and sends John on his way with a follow-up appointment in 6 weeks. Never is the recommendation to change diet and exercise and eliminate elements of a toxic life style. In 6 weeks comes more pills including 2 for depression. The above BBing board situation is pretty much the same thing only with PEDs and bodybuilding experts.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I always get the side eye from people when I tell them I come off TRT for a period of time every single year; never go above 500 mg of total AAS in any blast anymore (last 15 years); always have plenty of time off between blasts; do not use things I don't need (i.e. clen, T3 or T4 to get to single digit BF or AI's); do not use harsh AAS; stick to the tried-and-true compounds and do not experiment with all the designer BS.

Bloodwork is always good, I am closing in on half century mark, still crushing big numbers in the gym, physique looks great and I am competing at a high level (avatar was from a few weeks ago). I started following your wisdom a long time ago brother and it shows.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I always get the side eye from people when I tell them I come off TRT for a period of time every single year; never go above 500 mg of total AAS in any blast anymore (last 15 years); always have plenty of time off between blasts; do not use things I don't need (i.e. clen, T3 or T4 to get to single digit BF or AI's); do not use harsh AAS; stick to the tried-and-true compounds and do not experiment with all the designer BS.

Bloodwork is always good, I am closing in on half century mark, still crushing big numbers in the gym, physique looks great and I am competing at a high level (avatar was from a few weeks ago). I started following your wisdom a long time ago brother and it shows.
All the gentlemen at the site I am referring to in the OP would call you a liar. I know different because I've known you for about 15 years I think. Going off is just not in the vernacular anymore. I'm in an off period right now and I am 62. Based on past blood work I'm probably around 200 ng/dL right now but it is temporary. If I stay off for 12 weeks it will probably be double that, not great but enough to look like crap but be very healthy with much better endurance/aerobic fitness. Will I? Meh, probably not. 6-8 weeks and then TRT for another 8 weeks and then add in something or two. and no.. I am not going in for $2000 dollars of medical tests to verify that everything works well and disease free. My medical tests will be my wrinkled old ass doing 25 mile bike rides in the hills 3x a week. If I drop dead no more medical tests, my wife gets paid off, and she doesn't have to put up with me fucking her anymore.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Other than the super phycological effect I never made better gains running more than 1 gram TOTAL AAS. At my age I keep my TOTAL mgs less than 200. I go as low as 70mgs during the hot months July-Aug.

As @genetic freak stated, I also come off annually. Its not only good for you, the start up and the sex alone is worth it!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Other than the super phycological effect I never made better gains running more than 1 gram TOTAL AAS. At my age I keep my TOTAL mgs less than 200. I go as low as 70mgs during the hot months July-Aug.

As @genetic freak stated, I also come off annually. Its not only good for you, the start up and the sex alone is worth it!
Brother, I keep telling people that. If you come off TRT for 4-8 weeks then hit your blast, it is almost like you are hitting your second or third cycle again. Nothing will ever be the first cycle. Haha.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Good to see the veterans have good sense. I guess a lot of us had to run the gauntlet at some point to figure it out. The older guys watched our predecessors go on and come off and see that most of them are still around or at least lived long lives. I guess the younger guys are just blind by ambition and defiant of the fall when things go sideways and there is seemingly a pill for everything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic