Votes: 20 69.0%
  • I'd rather take tbol or drol

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's not a crazy dosage anyhow so I should be fine.....but forgot to mention that I have a bachelor party the night before too....my liver MIGHT be a little sore come Monday however.

Oh and the bachelor party is actually a same sex lesbian marriage....me, my buddy, another guy and 15 lipstick lesbians in a limo....all little soccer and softball players, not one fatty... Vagina's everywhere!!

Charge your cell battery... I expect video.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I take it everyday. Some have said if taking on it can make you gain fat but I never bought into that.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Charge your cell battery... I expect video.

I gotchu son....my buddy is a fkng army nut...that's where he knows some of the lesbos when he served with them (I went to school with 6 or 7 of them). He's gotten them to do some shit in the past so I'm hoping for some fantastic footage to share.

They'll all be taking molly and probably blowing some rails (not my cup of tea) so I'm expecting some shit to go down.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
When I used it i took it every day.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I'd take it everyday but if you made me choose to take it before or after training I'd rather take it on my days off than on my training days.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'll gladly swim upstream on this one, but consider yourselves warned. I have strong views on this subject.

You can't even begin to hope to maintain consistent levels of dbol, so that point goes right out the window. It's my belief that your stable hormone levels (whether or not you want them COMPLETELY stable is a whole other debate) should come from your injectables. Your orals would best be served to fuel workouts and the recovery process during the hours after said workout, especially if you're a powerlifter or other strength athlete. If you're taking orals for looks, I've got nothing for ya.

You can extend the duration of which you can safely run a given oral, and increase the preworkout dosage, by taking preworkout only on workout days only. Don't feel like you're reaping the benefits of increased protein/nitrogen synthesis? Then bump your test up. But using an oral for "consistent" increases in protein/nitrogen synthesis is like trying to drive a semi-truck cross-country with a gas tank the size of a 5-hour-energy.

As with everything else (when I'm not in a heated debate and have lost sight of temperance) I say experiment and see for yourself. You don't have to agree with me, but don't knock it unless you've tried it and didn't like it. So instead of taking 40mg per day, every day, in 4 even doses throughout the day, try 60mg preworkout on workout days only, and see if you don't have some great workouts. After all, recovery is great, but you have to have something to recover from and a killer workout is better than a marginal workout.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Kick start ed anything else preworkout only. Preferably mixed with tne and pumped into my quads.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I used dbol ed broken up over 4 doses for 6 or so weeks early on. Seemed to work.

Getting older and concerned for Mr Liver. Now only take pre workout. Seems to work.

I agree with SAD that the injectables shoulder the burden of upping nitrogen/protien synthesis. The dbol helps make the workout better, and ideally helps with recovery...

You need to see how your body feels/reacts with each protocol.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I agree with sad.i found that an hour before my work out along with a small meal made a huge difference in my work out.i felt full big and strong.i played around with splitting dosage taking it in the morning and found that taking orals worked great for me pre workout

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I'll gladly swim upstream on this one, but consider yourselves warned. I have strong views on this subject.

You can't even begin to hope to maintain consistent levels of dbol, so that point goes right out the window. It's my belief that your stable hormone levels (whether or not you want them COMPLETELY stable is a whole other debate) should come from your injectables. Your orals would best be served to fuel workouts and the recovery process during the hours after said workout, especially if you're a powerlifter or other strength athlete. If you're taking orals for looks, I've got nothing for ya.

You can extend the duration of which you can safely run a given oral, and increase the preworkout dosage, by taking preworkout only on workout days only. Don't feel like you're reaping the benefits of increased protein/nitrogen synthesis? Then bump your test up. But using an oral for "consistent" increases in protein/nitrogen synthesis is like trying to drive a semi-truck cross-country with a gas tank the size of a 5-hour-energy.

As with everything else (when I'm not in a heated debate and have lost sight of temperance) I say experiment and see for yourself. You don't have to agree with me, but don't knock it unless you've tried it and didn't like it. So instead of taking 40mg per day, every day, in 4 even doses throughout the day, try 60mg preworkout on workout days only, and see if you don't have some great workouts. After all, recovery is great, but you have to have something to recover from and a killer workout is better than a marginal workout.

Why do you believe your workout will be better if you take an oral prior to the workout?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Why do you believe your workout will be better if you take an oral prior to the workout?
Because if you time it correctly the hormone level will peak during your workout....

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Because if you time it correctly the hormone level will peak during your workout....

I understand that my question is why he think's having the hormone level peak during his workout is the most beneficial use of the drug.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic