Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Police Kill Dog: Video Goes Viral, Lawsuit To Follow (GRAPHIC)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I disagee, regardless if that guy was playing loud music or not, he should not of been loitering like he was. Most of us would of had enough common sense to know that not a good place to be hanging out and especially after you see that you caught the officer's attention. It was obvious he looking for trouble.
By filming a police raid? He had a current lawsuit against that police station. Maybe he was filming for a reason. Maybe it was to get evidence of them doing what was done to him done to someone else on tape....

Would certainly explain the intense over reaction to him filming them.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I disagee, regardless if that guy was playing loud music or not, he should not of been loitering like he was. Most of us would of had enough common sense to know that not a good place to be hanging out and especially after you see that you caught the officer's attention. It was obvious he looking for trouble.

There was a time in this country when government officials were afraid of pissing off the citizens, rather than the other way around. It is true that most people are scared little sheep nowdays. But common sense doesnt yet dictate that you have to be one.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Whole thing could of been avoided if the fukking cops set up a perimiter like I said in a earlier post. Negligence on the police is what I say. Any other city, at least around me, would of blocked it off blocks away

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Well if i saw 4 cop cars parked and a squat team van, its would tell me something serious is going on and probably would not be the best place to be hanging out yellow tape or no tape. The guy was acting like a fool hanging out filming or shooting pics was it really necessary for someone to tell him to get lost? Just listen to the guys filming him, they are even getting a kick out it of his behavior. Guy was looking for trouble or trying to see how far he could push these cops and he found out. And I never said that the cops were right. If they didn't, they should of first gave the guy a verbal warning to leave. Their so many things that could of been done different on the police's part, but that guy was asking for it.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Well if i saw 4 cop cars parked and a squat team van, its would tell me something serious is going on and probably would not be the best place to be hanging out yellow tape or no tape. The guy was acting like a fool hanging out filming or shooting pics was it really necessary for someone to tell him to get lost? Just listen to the guys filming him, they are even getting a kick out it of his behavior. Guy was looking for trouble or trying to see how far he could push these cops and he found out. And I never said that the cops were right. If they didn't, they should of first gave the guy a verbal warning to leave. Their so many things that could of been done different on the police's part, but that guy was asking for it.

Sorry bro, but do you seriously think that guy was asking for the cops to kill his dog because he loitered and took their picture?

No. It looks to me more like the cops were asking for a nice fat lawsuit for doing that to someone who was guilty of nothing more than taking their picture while walking a leashed dog. They are expecially dumb for killing the dog knowing that other cameras were rolling when they killed it.

I hope they get the lawsuit they were asking for--and that the jury shows them only as much mercy with regard to punitive damages as they did to the dog they killed.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Well if i saw 4 cop cars parked and a squat team van, its would tell me something serious is going on snip
I agree, some serious mobile squat work...maybe a rack in the back of the van. ;)

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Sorry bro, but do you seriously think that guy was asking for the cops to kill his dog because he loitering and took their picture?

No. It looks to me more like the cops were asking for a nice fat lawsuit for doing that to someone who was guilty of nothing more than taking their picture while walking a leashed dog. They are expecially dumb for killing the dog knowing that other cameras were rolling when they killed it.

I hope they get the lawsuit they were asking for--and that the jury shows them only as much mercy with regard to punitive damages as they did to the dog they killed.

I didn't say anything about the cops killing the dog. In my earlier post you would of saw that I completely disagree with they way the handle that. But yes this guy is a ****ing ass hat arrogant prick who thought he could snap camera shots and take video like he was paparazzi. He was loitering, interrupting a police investigation by distracting the cops (yes they should of set up a better parameter then 4 cops cars). This guy knew he was a distraction, but felt he had the right to be there. **** that, why does everyone have to be told what to do all the time. Just have some damn common sense. Now he is going to try to sue them for more shit, just what he wanted. Give him more money for acting like dick, please.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I didn't say anything about the cops killing the dog. In my earlier post you would of saw that I completely disagree with they way the handle that. But yes this guy is a ****ing ass hat arrogant prick who thought he could snap camera shots and take video like he was paparazzi. He was loitering, interrupting a police investigation by distracting the cops (yes they should of set up a better parameter then 4 cops cars). This guy knew he was a distraction, but felt he had the right to be there. **** that, why does everyone have to be told what to do all the time. Just have some damn common sense. Now he is going to try to sue them for more shit, just what he wanted. Give him more money for acting like dick, please.

1. It is not illegal to take a picture of a cop
2. The supreme court has held that "loitering" is not a crime in a free society.
3. Those two cops were not actively investigating anything at the time.
4. Even if those cops were actively investigating a real crime (which they were not) nothing that guy was doing would have interfered with it.
5. "Distracting" is not a crime.
6. Not being afraid of a cop is not a crime--although that is really what they confronted and punished the guy for when you get right down to it.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
1. It is not illegal to take a picture of a cop
2. The supreme court has held that "loitering" is not a crime in a free society.
3. Those two cops were not actively investigating anything at the time.
4. Even if those cops were actively investigating a real crime (which they were not) nothing that guy was doing would have interfered with it.
5. "Distracting" is not a crime.
6. Not being afraid of a cop is not a crime--although that is really what they confronted and punished the guy for when you get right down to it.

Giving a cop the finger is probably not against the law either, but would you do it? If you feel his behavior was appropriate that's fine, its your opinion. You already know how I feel about him. He an instigating punk.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Take the punk out of the picture. And the dog shows up. Do they still shoot it?

The punk is the red herring. It should not matter if it was a punk or a soccer mom that determines if the dog is killed.

Cops are allowed to kill dogs, so they do it. Postal workers cannot so they use non lethal force.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic