Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Police confiscate $500K worth of steroids in largest ever steroid bust in Tenn.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
bilde

16663497_BG3.jpg

MURFREESBORO, TENN — City police recently confiscated the largest amount of steroids in the department’s history while investigating an “international drug smuggling operation.”

Murfreesboro Police VICE officers, with the help of agents from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, arrested Leslie E. Parker, Jr., of Murfreesboro, Jan. 27 in connection with the operation, according to a news release from Murfreesboro Police.

Parker was arrested after a “long term investigation” revealed he was receiving and distributing large quantities of steroids, according to police.
“Investigators believe the illegal drugs were being shipped from China to JFK International Airport, and then mailed to Parker locally,” said MPD spokesman Kyle Evans, via the press release. “Using the U.S. Postal Service, he distributed the drugs to mid-level dealers, both locally, and throughout the entire country to be sold to individual users.”

Lead investigator Bryant Mitchell arrested and charged Parker with Possession and Distribution of a Schedule III Drug and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, according to the news release.

Investigators confiscated a large quantity of illegal steroids with a street value over $500,000 from a storage unit and from a local hotel room where Parker was living, the release reads.

“This represents one of the largest steroid confiscations in Department history,” Evans said.

Evans said the steroids are shipped undetected from Shanghai, China to New York City. From there they go by express mail to Murfreesboro. In many case, police said the steroids end up at gyms and health clubs.

NewsChannel 5 spoke to a confidential informant who confirms despite the illegality and health risks the demand remains huge.

"It's in every gym in middle Tennessee, no question," he said. "You can see a guy bench pressing 275 one week and five weeks later he's doing 400 pounds."

Detectives said people pay big money for those results. A vial of testosterone like this sells for fifteen-dollars in China and can go for more than $100 here.

Parker is free on bond. NewsChannel 5 reached him by phone and asked if he is a steroid dealer.

"No, I completely deny it," said Parker. "There's a lot more to this story than meets the eye."

Parker and his attorney said they aren't ready to discuss any more at this time.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Any thoughts on who this might be?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Looks like he was buying "prepared" products to sell. This doesnt seem to be am underground lab by the pics anyways.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i see jintropins. can anyone answer, does jintropin still make gh or is that counterfit? i can never get a straight answer

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
These look like IP boxes from what I remember

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn that is a hell of alot of gear:(

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
If this is NOT related to JD then I would be surprised just the wording of the article and the size of the bust.
It could be a coincidence but Im not a big believer in coincidences.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
isnt this the same area the GYMVET was from....what an ass clown that guy was.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic