May 3, 2011
How come I'm not crying bro??????

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Today was different...

I didn't cry...

But I was pissy as hell. I've had the urge to scream at someone all day. My neighbor was out for his nightly dog walk and I wanted to shout out the window YOU'RE A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG for some reason... He's not gay, I've never met him and I just moved here. :mad:

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
someone needs to switch to a torem pct

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Today was different...

I didn't cry...

But I was pissy as hell. I've had the urge to scream at someone all day. My neighbor was out for his nightly dog walk and I wanted to shout out the window YOU'RE A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG for some reason... He's not gay, I've never met him and I just moved here. :mad:
this is usually how i react during PCT. i have noticed its harder to keep my emotions in check but i have trained myself to turn every emotion into anger over the years so PCT for me is more like PMS.
how did MightyMouse put it?
"anger is just pain masked with hostility" (something like that)
man she pulled my card on that one!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I didn't feel like doing an entry for the 29th. You can lick muh balls if you don't like it

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't feel like doing shit today... Irritable. But horny as hell. Hope that's a good sign... Would rather just blast and cruise

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Felt pretty normal x last few days... Appetite is back in force, although it was there for the most part anyway... I have the urge to go deadlift something super heavy right now...

That test was def way under dosed if I'm bouncing back this quick.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Had a pre workout beer along with an omelette made with eggs and cheetos. Then I hit the gym and made a PR on the benchpress for reps lmao...

Later on I hit the park and did sprints. I barfed about 3/4 of the way thru, wiped my mouth and kept going. Fucking awesome!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic