severedthumbz
What's New?

Playing With Slin

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So hows this sound.

I want to mess around with it to see what works best (Safely)..

So what I was ORIGINALLY gonna do was run Humulin N. Take a shot before bed with a meal and wake up 5-6 hours later and start my day and keep a low fat diet and lots of carbs.

However I am assuming that using the Rapid form of Slin would be much better due to it being In and out of your system..

So I am going to shoot Humulin-R twice a day.. 5 days a week 20iu.. 2 days off Since i train 5 days a week

So i was thinking.. 5iu in the AM, wait an hour or so eat a pro/carb meal, carry my syrup with me wherever i go. Eat later bla bla you get it lol..

So 4-5 hours after the first shot i want to take 15iu PRE workout followed by 200 carbs.

So 15iu shot, eat a banana with some syrup, wait 30 mins drink a big glass of OJ and Protein shake, 30 mins later go train with 60oz of OJ and Dextrose shake to sip on during workout.. After workout drink another protein shake and eat a banana and 30 mins after that eat a BIG pro/carb meal.. (Lean Cut Steak Fillet) with a bunch of white rice.

Clean bulking now so Idc how much sugar i really get in.

Sound good?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
R has two spikes. You'll want to eat with your first pin and then an hour later.

I hope you plan on working your way up to 15IU. I wouldn't get my carbs from fruit juice either. Try some Karbolyn

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
R has two spikes. You'll want to eat with your first pin and then an hour later.

I hope you plan on working your way up to 15IU. I wouldn't get my carbs from fruit juice either. Try some Karbolyn

I def plan working to 20. lol

And I always eat right after the shot.. pop tarts :)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Just for the record, I have never taken slin and never plan to. With that said, slin isn't anything to be " playing with". Be smart, be safe.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not sure you want to be asleep...

insulinprofile3.gif

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Start lower. Much lower. And bring a designated driver. You underestimate the effects of hypo.

And don't ever take slin before bed. Ever.

I took 10iu the first day pre workout. I have hypo glycemic so I'm used to the effects

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I took 10iu the first day pre workout. I have hypo glycemic so I'm used to the effects

Im pretty much just asking about my protocol if its ok. I kind of want to eat around 600g carbs a day and keep it lean, but always keep carbs in me so i dont get that hypo feeling ever.

As far as "Playing with slin", stop being so bro-tard serious.. Of course I dont mean "PLAY WITH SLIN", i ment the protocol an the dosages WHILE keeping it safe.

it would take a complete fool to die from slin use.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

NOT with Insulin your not, I have Hypoglycemia to and using the R will creep up fast with intense sides if you don't pay critical attention to your carbs and meal timing.

Never think your good with a set amount of carbs if you have pre-existing hypoglycemia problems, one day 60G of carbs may be good and the next day that will be to low and the R-insulin will knock your ass in the dirt.

Slowly work into the dose with the humulin R and how many carbs keep your BS balanced. Watch-out if you take any stimulants or extra caffeine that day cause it will increase the symptoms of hypoglycemia.

Keep the glucose tabs around like you mentioned at all times.

non slin days use metformin or apple cider vinegar tabs to help keep insulin sensitivity up.

I will say imo humulin R is a SOB for that second spike and creeping up on you when you think your good.
Humalog is way better and less dangerous imo.

Last edited:
Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Your protocol looks ok. I prefer log when doing multipal insulin injections per day. In out really fast, no bs.

I love the mandatory posts about how slin is not a toy and will kill you.

Look into using 2 types of slin. Maybe get some Lin U/Lantus and Log combo.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
NOT with Insulin your not, I have Hypoglycemia to and using the R will creep up fast with intense sides if you don't pay critical attention to your carbs and meal timing.

Never think your good with a set amount of carbs if you have pre-existing hypoglycemia problems, one day 60G of carbs may be good and the next day that will be to low and the R-insulin will knock your ass in the dirt.

Slowly work into the dose with the humulin R and how many carbs keep your BS balanced. Watch-out if you take any stimulants or extra caffeine that day cause it will increase the symptoms of hypoglycemia.

Keep the glucose tabs around like you mentioned at all times.

non slin days use metformin or apple cider vinegar tabs to help keep insulin sensitivity up.

I will say imo humulin R is a SOB for that second spike and creeping up on you when you think your good.
Humalog is way better and less dangerous imo.

I just stayed carb loaded the whole day bro, took 10iu ate a package of poptarts grabbed some oj, hour later made a OJ protein shake sipped oj that through the workout. Huge pump, loved it and stayed pumped... (Still am actually). 2 hours after that tho, i went a little hypo, but i just gulped down a mouthful of syrup and was ok, and that was that lol. Wasnt anything shocking though. As far as being aware thats all i thought about the whole time.

You then, are a prime candidate.

Schultz whats your hard-on for me man? I know I look good and all... haha

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic