Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Picture This – Something To Remember

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
Here’s something to keep in mind every time someone thinks about bashing our troops.

Not everyone agrees with the war and the reasons we’re over there. However, our soldiers are over there so that the rest of us don’t ever need to be that courageous.

Many of them have specific reasons and this soldier’s reason seems quite clear.

Everything has a cost and he had to jeopardize his safety to protect his daughter’s. It certainly seems like he considers it to be worth it too.

Don’t support the war all you’d like, but you should wholeheartedly support the men and women enveloped in it.

soldier-e1352129848897.jpg

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
As I've said the motives for war are crap and people are needlessly hurt and killed, lets get out of everyone elses shit and defend our borders instead. This has nothing to do with the troops as the troops are just peons to the government, they are just doing a job. Some are great and deserve respect, others are shitbags. Just because you wear a uniform doesn't make you a good person nor does it make you someone in harms way, most military members are support but I can respect that you are just doing a job and you knew what you signed up for. View people as people 1st, on an individual basis, never judge them as a group based on an employer. 3rd infantry by the patch BTW.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I may not support the concept of war but know the men and women who choose to lay down their life to fight for each and every one of us is truly a hero in my book. They didn't choose to fight the wars...they chose too protect America and our families. Some paying the ultimate price for freedom with their lives. My uncle lost both legs in Korea. He was one of the most kind and giving people I know.

My heart and thoughts go out to everyone who serves in the military and thank each family for their support and unselfish kindness while their loved ones are away from home. My respect to all vets of past current and future. I wish there was more I could do to repay their acts of kindness.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I do not support the war. Just back from Afghanistan recently, (civilian contractor) and it reallys seems like a joke us being there. Once we turn off the financial spigot and the billions of dollars are no longer pouring into the country, all hell will break loose.

I may not support the war, but I do support those that go off to fight that war. If you have a problem with the war, contact your representative. But the returning soldiers need our support. Many of them come back with PTSD, or worse.....!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic