jacobss
What's New?

Pics from my first show

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You look great! Very impressive, congratulations.

You've got a nice sweep in your leg on the side chest pose. That's tough develop and shows excellent conditioning. Keep us in the loop on future shows, I'll be interested to see your progress. what are your stats in the offseason?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Nice work! Good on you sir.

congratulations to you both.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
You look great! Very impressive, congratulations.

You've got a nice sweep in your leg on the side chest pose. That's tough develop and shows excellent conditioning. Keep us in the loop on future shows, I'll be interested to see your progress. what are your stats in the offseason?

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. It feels great to know that all the hard work is paying off.

Tommyguns2, my height is 6'1. Just recently turned 30. I stay fairly lean year round so my off season weight is around 220-225. I used to sit around 245-250 but once I finally got my diet in check and started seeing veins, I refused to get over 12% bf lol. We were planning to do another show in October but have decided to take the rest of the year off and try to put on some more size for next year. I really need to bring my legs and lats up some more and I think it'll make me a lot harder to beat. My goal is to step on stage next year at 220 in the same conditioning if not better!

i will definitely keep everyone here posted as time goes by. I'm really excited about my future in the sport. Competing in this one show has motivated me so much it's crazy. To anyone out there that feels like they are losing the passion for bodybuilding or just asking themselves "why?" I recommend doing a show if you haven't. It just might light a spark under your ass like it has mine.

Thanks again everyone!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Congrats bro, lookin great! I dont know how the guy next to you was more muscular, i must be blind or something. Again congrats!!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Great work bro.. Fantastic conditioning.. Agreed if you put some more size on youll be very hard to beat.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
U looks great! Nice symmetry and tight midsection.
Impressive work for a 1st show!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
WOW! MPRESSED!!! you have everything! all you gotta do is grow in same proportion and you'll be dangerous on stage! excellent conditioning as well! did you prep yourself or got help from someone?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
WOW! MPRESSED!!! you have everything! all you gotta do is grow in same proportion and you'll be dangerous on stage! excellent conditioning as well! did you prep yourself or got help from someone?
That means a lot coming from someone with the physique like yours bro. Thank you!
I did have a coach that I. Started using 6 weeks out. I had basically been 1 week out for the last 6 months though lol so all she really needed to do was dry me out and guide me through the whole thing. Yes it's a female, but she is an ifbb pro and really knows her shit. I'm actually going to continue using her to help bulk me up for next year. The changes I saw in just 6 weeks were pretty amazing. She got my hams to come out a noticeable amount so I'm confident a good year with her will do wonders.

My fiancé has been using her year round for a couple years now and made huge gains. It's amazing how much a coach can help even with someone as experienced as myself. I've been doing this for 8-9 years hard and still do better when someone is pushing me.

Thanks again to everyone for the comments!

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
congrats man, i wish i had the dedication like you guys. much respect

bbd

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic