Phil Heath's Diet Plan for the 2012 Olympia

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Aye carumba.

Don't anyone eat any of newbie's soup.

It's bad like the brown acid....

my problem is in the moment that I don't have work, I need to go to some training how to look for job and tomorrow I could start with a kind of evening college for computers.
it's sometimes easier to find work if you smoke and drink - last winter I was scared to get again my cold. And I stopped with cigarettes aswell.

I was swimming sometimes in the morning from 7 am. to 10 am. in the hall - or gym - sometimes 6:30 am. But that was due to the pressure of work. I never know my timetable in advance.
I think because I could stop smoking I lost my job. I had my first week holiday in two years by force. I didn't like holiday. You don't get your additional money. And when I returned to work I lost the plot.

It's clear that drugs have some issues. :D

After happy new year I fell back with 10 days red wine and cigarettes - completly pissed off. Since that time I am sober. I get sick when I just smell a cigarette of someone else. Alcohol - the same.

I am just not sure if a bodybuilding forum is the right place for me. The people are not the problem here. OK - today I was so tired - but I trained my biceps in the gym - until dark spirits came down. [..]

I understand that this is not the right thread and maybe sometimes it is very difficult in a family to invent special habits during supper or lunch or breakfast.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
He doesn't strike me as too knowledgable or even articulate. What I want to know is who is behind the making of these monsters because I know he didn't just do it all himself.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
He doesn't strike me as too knowledgable or even articulate. What I want to know is who is behind the making of these monsters because I know he didn't just do it all himself.

Hany Rambod in many cases (like phil).

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I like Phil he comes across as a cool dude but this guy along with levrone are hyper responder to gear.i got no issues with his meal plan or so but lets get real without the gear his a 200 pound narrow guy.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
what can I do? a signature like "homo right is proper fight"?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
20lbs weekly chicken sponsor is good money!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
He didn't reveal his secret weapon....

Cell tech!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic