Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Phil Heath wins his fifth consecutive Mr. Olympia - 2015 Mr. Olympia Results

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
I agree. I hate to sound like an old bastard but the quality of competitors has really gone way down since the days of Wheeler, Yates, Coleman, Levrone, etc. Professional bodybuilding really sucks now.

On a side note, huge respect for Dexter Jackson... guy has been at it a long ass time and is still making improvements to his physique.

Totally agree, they mostly look like shit come contest day

Ric Drasin on his youtube channel said something to the effect that they all look pretty indistinguishable from one another and resemble a bunch of oiled up hippos on stage who can barely move

Cant say I disagree

Aesthetically, Phil Heath to me is the worst physique to win the Mr O, and he's now done it 5 times ??!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Get used to it next year will be 6 times etc.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Victor looked decent even Marc Lobliner gave him props

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not sure if I am reading this post correctly. Could you please explain

"History was made at the Mr. Olympia competition on Saturday night. For the fifth consecutive year,"

Lee Haney had 8 consecutive Mr Olympia Crowns earning the last one in 1991.

https://leehaney.com/about-lee/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/lee_haney

States that in 2005 Ronnie Coleman tied Lee Haney's record 8 consecutive Mr Olympia wins. Making him the second person to achieve this feat.

Reading your post I wasn't sure if I missed anything so thought I'd ask. (Of course if you meant that Phil has now tied Ronnie for 5 consecutive wins...I can see that as history..speculating that he is in the same arena as both Lee and Ronnie.)

It's just saying it's the first time 5 in a row have been won since Coleman.

I agree it's not big history since he's the third guy and he's got 3 more to go to even tie these guys.

H

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Get used to it next year will be 6 times etc.

Yep, youre probably right

I've generally lost interest in the Mr O since the big stomached, unaesthetic look took precedence so i really have little concern over who places where

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Branch warren is the 6th best bb in the world lol Dex getting second and remember he competed in the 90s and at times was beaten by a number of guys back then so what does that say about the calibre of guys competing today phil will win another 5 sandows because the standard is fuked to me dexter is the best bb of all time if you go with the years he has has competing just a freak but even he must be saying to himself how fuked the standard is where would a physic like branch place say in the 99 mr o not even in the top ten lol

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
levrone Cormier dillet priest flex Yates ronnie Nasser shawn Dex to name a few wonder how they would fair against the this years current guys in the mr o 2015 lol

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Dexter is phenomenal he's probably the best conditioned guy in the current O lineup whilst maintaining his trademark great proportions and symmetry . What he has been able to achieve unlike many others is add a lot of mass whilst keeping the attributes I listed above . He's around 5 ft 6 and at the press conference on Thursday before the show he was 245 lb , when Yates won his first O in 92 he was 242 lb and his heaviest onstage weight was 257 lb . If Dexter was competiting with the best of the best in what we accept as the strongest era i.e. The 90's he would still do very well keeping in mind that he made his pro debut in 99 .

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Would love to see big ramy come in peeled will make phil look even narrower

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The new Sandow weighs around 50lbs now, double in size, and has all the previous O winners on it... according to Phil Heath.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I don't like Phil heath much, but I definitely can say by looking at the line up he's genetically the most gifted out there and will continually beat everyone as long as he keeps his gut from looking like it did last year. Don't like the guy, but no one even held a candle to him this year. He stood out 10 fold, Cedric is the only one id put close to him. Dex will never be able to beat heath, dex is great but has never been "the best". Branch is disgusting, I absolutely hate his physique and don't think he should ever place top 10 in any pro show let alone Olympia. Ramy looked great, still needs to dial it in a bit better. If kai competed it would've been same placings as last year except dex placing higher than ced and wolf (which I don't necessarily agree with, he competes at like 225-230.) overall shitty Olympia with no competition for the current champ. He will most likely break the record of olympias if no one new comes along and destroys it. I'm a HUGE Justin Compton fan though, ready for him to compete at Olympia,he will be a big time contender for years to come. Also, in a few years the name Cody Montgomery will be known by anyone who watches bodybuilding. He won teen nationals all 3 years he competed, won nationals in juniors the one year he competed, and won nationals overall this year at 20 yrs old.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
If it were possible to have a time machine for each past Mr. O winner since Arnold, bring each past and current Mr. O winner on stage at their prime and best conditions ever, then have them judged onstage.
I wonder who would win?
There can be only one.
IMO it would be between Coleman and Yates....Heath would get maybe 5th.
Can you imagine Heath on stage in the mid to late 90's with Nasser, Yates, Flex, Levrone, Ray?
Heath wouldn't feel so gifted then would he?
My dog has wider shoulders than Heath.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic