Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Phil Heath wins his fifth consecutive Mr. Olympia - 2015 Mr. Olympia Results

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
History was made at the Mr. Olympia competition on Saturday night. For the fifth consecutive year, Phil Heath has been named Mr. Olympia, the first time that has happened since Ronnie Coleman won five straight from 1998-2002. Dexter Jackson took second.

RankBodybuilderPurse
1Phil Heath$400,000
2Dexter Jackson$150,000
3Shawn Rhoden$100,000
4Dennis Wolf$55,000
5Mamhoud Elssbiay$45,000
6Branch Warren$35,000
7Roelly Winklaar$25,000
8William Bonac$20,000
9Victor Martinez$18,000
10Essa Obiad$16,000

2015 Mr. Olympia Results

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
That's pretty decent prize money for the top guys. I looked at the final call out photos, and I don't think the win is too controversial. Rhoden looks weaker from the back, particularly his lower back, and Wolf has absolutely no calves. As much as I like the guy, I just don't think you should be able to win without at least token calves. Dexter looked great as always.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This is the first Olympia that I honestly couldn't care less about... I think Phil Heath is a lousy representative of the sport, but yes he has an amazing physique. I want to see pics of how Branch and Victor looked though.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Heath and Jackson are a good 1 & 2.

The look both these guys have just from the front, shoulders, traps, chest and arms are nothing short of fantastic.

Rhoden's got that look but Jackson was dialed in better. Good to see him still one of the top pros after all this time.

H

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
YAWN.

Also the prize money doesn't seem too great considering all but the top 3 probably spent more on prep than they won.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
YAWN.

Also the prize money doesn't seem too great considering all but the top 3 probably spent more on prep than they won.

Ha, ha, you must be new to all of this.

If it was about the money, they would be doing something else.

H

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Good for Phil. But honestly pro BBing is doing itself in. All the politics are ruining it. I bet we can name the 2016 Mr O winner if Phil competes next year.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
YAWN.

your not taking into account the 100's of thousand that will be made in endorsements

this was the worst competition I've seen in all my time... especially considering that this was a monumental year for the Oly.
prejudging, I didn't even have heath in the top three.. didn't even watch last night I was so disgusted.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Ha, ha, you must be new to all of this.

If it was about the money, they would be doing something else.

H

i was just responding to the fact that someone up there described the money as pretty good.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
this was the worst competition I've seen in all my time... especially considering that this was a monumental year for the Oly. prejudging, I didn't even have heath in the top three.. didn't even watch last night I was so disgusted.

I agree. I hate to sound like an old bastard but the quality of competitors has really gone way down since the days of Wheeler, Yates, Coleman, Levrone, etc. Professional bodybuilding really sucks now.

On a side note, huge respect for Dexter Jackson... guy has been at it a long ass time and is still making improvements to his physique.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
History was made at the Mr. Olympia competition on Saturday night. For the fifth consecutive year, Phil Heath has been named Mr. Olympia, the first time that has happened since Ronnie Coleman won five straight from 1998-2002. Dexter Jackson took second.

Not sure if I am reading this post correctly. Could you please explain

"History was made at the Mr. Olympia competition on Saturday night. For the fifth consecutive year,"

Lee Haney had 8 consecutive Mr Olympia Crowns earning the last one in 1991.

https://leehaney.com/about-lee/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/lee_haney

States that in 2005 Ronnie Coleman tied Lee Haney's record 8 consecutive Mr Olympia wins. Making him the second person to achieve this feat.

Reading your post I wasn't sure if I missed anything so thought I'd ask. (Of course if you meant that Phil has now tied Ronnie for 5 consecutive wins...I can see that as history..speculating that he is in the same arena as both Lee and Ronnie.)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic