Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

phentermine

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
This may be in the wrong section. If so MODs please move it. My wife started a run of phentermine last month. I don't know a lot about it other than what I have read. So I went to the "clinic" and got a bottle for myself. Been on it 3 days now. Does anyone here have any personal experience with it? Positive? Negative? I honestly never thought about taking anything like it until I started back working out after my car wreck. I gained about 20 pounds of pure fat and water. Figured this would give me a little boost. Thoughts?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have used it several times, works great for weight loss, sometimes need to remind myself to eat on busy days. I like it with DNP, cuts the lethargy down big time.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have used it several times, works great for weight loss, sometimes need to remind myself to eat on busy days. I like it with DNP, cuts the lethargy down big time.

I noticed that. In the last few days I've been covered up with work. Today I realized I had eaten maybe 1,200 calories in two days.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Works very well it is a very strong stimulant and totally kills the appetite

Agreed. I used it a few times. The best way to describe phen is that it's like ECA on steroids. After taking it, I noticed the effects last longer, its stronger, and my appetite was gone. The downside was my blood pressure spiked hard while on it. It's excellent for cutting. I think it'll suit your needs well.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've loved it so far. It's been great for cutting some weight and controlling appetite. One of the side effects I noticed that it can have is impotence. And something I have noticed is that it seems like it restricts the normal volume bloodflow to my soldier than before I started. Haven't had any problems besides that. I've dropped from around 218-220 to currently 203 within about 6 weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
How does it compare to something like modafil or provigil?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
How does it compare to something like modafil or provigil?
I wouldn't take modafil for cutting. It doesn't get the job done. Phen blows it away for this purpose.

Modafil gives you smooth energy with no crash. Decent for focus. You stay awake, but there's no sudden rush of energy.

Phen gives you a burst of energy that lasts for hours. Great for focus and tasks that require high concentration, but if you don't redose, your gonna crash, and feel exhausted after the effects wear off.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Cutting would be secondary, I need something to help me get going. I'm totally lethargic for the first two hours of the day. Sure I could stand to cut a bit though, but the crash concerns me.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
4 days on it now and the crash from what I have seen is about the same as a strong pre-workout. If you have taken 2-3 scoops of Jacked or C4 it's about the same. I am a bit concerned about coming off of it though. Side note, I'm down 5 pounds.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
5 lbs in 4 days? This deserves some consideration

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
5 lbs in 4 days? This deserves some consideration

I'm sure the first 5-10 pounds is just water weight but we shall see. I'd just like to peel off the 20 I gained while doing my 8 weeks of physical therapy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic