Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Pharmakia

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I think it's true or ther is at least something about tren that turns women's heads. Tren is an enigma. It seems to cause more attraction from but makes it difficult to empathize with their concerns. Like John Romano says, tren is divorce in a bottle. It is a strange spell.
Well my wife's panties had stayed firmly around her waste. Oct 5th I will increase dose

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Oh! Tren a, test p, dianabol. I have a neutral/irritated facial expression in public so no one ever talks to me
So do I, but personality come in. Elaborating on the inteaction with the tatooed trans person. I had just finished seated smith presses and was wheeling the bench back where I took it . she said she would take it as she was at the Smith station next to me. So as a gentlemen and smelling the femaleness that remained in her, I wheeled it in but paused to ask which direction she preferred. She said to face the mirror. I playfully responded "Ah you like to look at yourself". she smiled and said that's what it's all about. A little banter back and force came. she asked my age and I told her 62. she was shocked and asked if I was an ex-athlete. she complemented me on my traps and shoulders and reached over to touch them. She told me I look great and I could pass for 30. I said now you are flirting with me. She smiled and we bantered back and forth some more. She did have some masculinity to her but she still had a very feminine face and a healthy sexuality even in her viralized state. I admit I enjoyed the exchange. We both continued on with out workouts across the gym noticing we would be caught starring only to look away quickly when caught.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I been debating this with myself. If it is a biological female and you find certain things turn you on and you think you can maintain an erection, like my uncle Palpatine we call him palpe but he says "do it" I mean its still a women and quite a bit of the really built BB or fitness women look dudeish but most of them are sexy as well. You may be able to claim you fucked him back to a women. I mean that's some bragging rights.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I been debating this with myself. If it is a biological female and you find certain things turn you on and you think you can maintain an erection, like my uncle Palpatine we call him palpe but he says "do it" I mean its still a women and quite a bit of the really built BB or fitness women look dudeish but most of them are sexy as well. You may be able to claim you fucked him back to a women. I mean that's some bragging rights.
You mean this guy?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic