Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pharm grade GH worth the money?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
The ONLY thing about Hyges is that you wont experience the sides as much as you will Rips. It's almost like you WANT to feel sides so that you know it's the real deal right off the bat. After a several weeks in, you start to realize it's good stuff. Rips were pretty intense though. At 6iu, my hands were pretty painful, and my ankles and feet swelled so badly, I could barely even put on my shoes and tie them.

I wonder, though, if thats really a side effect of the gh in the rips, per se, or a filler or another peptide in there? I know rips consistently test high and get good feedback but the constant complain is the crazy amount of water retention they cause. I have always believed there is some odd filler or the addition of another peptide that causes this crazy water retention more than equivalent, high or higher quality gh. Remember, testing high is not an indication of purity.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I wonder, though, if thats really a side effect of the gh in the rips, per se, or a filler or another peptide in there? I know rips consistently test high and get good feedback but the constant complain is the crazy amount of water retention they cause. I have always believed there is some odd filler or the addition of another peptide that causes this crazy water retention more than equivalent, high or higher quality gh. Remember, testing high is not an indication of purity.

Not sure. I do know that good quality Hgh will have similar sides at higher doses too though. At 8-10iu, I am sure Hyges will start to get pretty painful. The swelling seems to be a different issue though. Painful joints def equals Hgh, but as for the swelling, I couldnt even begin to guess where that stems from.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

The purity is my biggest concern, I'm old as dirt. The only problem with chins is they're shifty untrustworthy greedy turds. They start making bank and what do they do , every time. Cut the quality\purity using peptide fillers to mimic sides. I liked the hyges but i understand now they're getting to be hit n miss. I'll never understand that thinking.

LOL FLBB, Cruising on 9 iu's !

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I liked the hyges but i understand now they're getting to be hit n miss.

Where did you hear this? When the new Hyges were released, for some reason, not all the numbers were on the site, so rumors maybe have started there were fakes circulating, when really, they all tested out VERY good. Last Hyge test I saw was two or three months ago and they were still testing good with no indication of fakes yet.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I also have not heard of any hyge inconsistencies yet - despite the fakes, but that shouldnt really count. but i completely understand where you are coming from, graniteman. when it comes to GH, something that isessentially a long term and often large financial commitment, you should be looking for a guaranteed consistency of quality. when we are talking about these underground chinese brands...there is no guaranteed consistency that the hyges/rips/whatever color top you bought today that are absolutely awesome are going to be awesome next month - but will you know immediately that you just wasted a few hundred or thousand dollars if and when the quality consistency drops off? nope.

GH is not something to buy from the bargain bin. Try to find the best price among the GH that has guaranteed consistent quality. Unless its being produced by a legit drug company for medically prescribed uses, you arent getting that.

W

Wildcat41

Aug 22, 2013
What are the benefits of HGH and what is the price

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013

1234277022_ec4b302.gif

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I also have not heard of any hyge inconsistencies yet - despite the fakes, but that shouldnt really count. but i completely understand where you are coming from, graniteman. when it comes to GH, something that isessentially a long term and often large financial commitment, you should be looking for a guaranteed consistency of quality. when we are talking about these underground chinese brands...there is no guaranteed consistency that the hyges/rips/whatever color top you bought today that are absolutely awesome are going to be awesome next month - but will you know immediately that you just wasted a few hundred or thousand dollars if and when the quality consistency drops off? nope.

GH is not something to buy from the bargain bin. Try to find the best price among the GH that has guaranteed consistent quality. Unless its being produced by a legit drug company for medically prescribed uses, you arent getting that.

Read a post from a reputable guy on testing Hyges and Rips. The differences from vial to vial in the same kit was pretty dramatic except for the Rips, they were fairly consistent. I'm not bagging on Hyges , I like them , I still have over half a kit left from when I started my seros lol. Just passing on what I read and from this guy I don't think it's just a rumor . From what I've seen Hyges are getting a lil scarce nowdays

looool Now that's funny!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Lots of benefits. can give you a little info, but if you look up some write ups on the sunject, you can get more info.

1. At a dose of 1iu ED, it can give you the health benefits...younger looking skin, gradual injury repair...
1. At doses of about 2-3iu, it helps in fat loss and maintaining low body fats all while preventing catabolism.
2. At doses of above that, it can help increase muscle, strength, increase bone size, and help add on some quality size over long periods of time.

Hgh is unique in that many of the things Hgh can do for you can actually be permanent too, all except for staying lean. Don't expect miracles. This is a slow and steady wins the race kind of drug. Over time, you and others will notice the difference. IMO, it can help increase the over all frame of a person over time. Don't expect to do anything less than 6 months though. it's not worth it otherwise, IMO.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
. From what I've seen Hyges are getting a lil scarce nowdays

Customs has been getting all high and mighty again and nailing the packs, that's why. Three of the guys I know say they had 2-3 packs of 30-70 kits all getting stopped within the same time frame.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I was getting Jintropin green tops 100iu boxes with serial number sticker and they were more refreshing cleaner than The blue tops I was getting from china but I really think the blue tops(very good quality) were just as strong just not a clean.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic