What's New?

Pharm grade GH worth the money?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
damn your ****ing huge and ripped

SAD... your a dick!

so your running 4iu of seros right now??

When are you going to stop jackassing around and get on stage???

Thanks Bundy.

IC - Never, absolutely never. Besides the fact that I have no desire to ever diet that low, I have WAY too wide a waist and high lats and no chest. I like where I am now, but I'll probably see how I feel strength wise down near 280. That's as light as I'm willing to go. If my strength plummets, I'll bulk back up.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
SAD: glad to see seros are treating you right. They are truly amazing, arent they?

Big bx: i have considering running a full HIV associated muscle wasting prescription dosage of 18iu's but at 15iu's i really am struggling to handle any more lethargy (even with 100mcg of t4 everyday the lethargy and sleepiness is really bad, without the t4 i would wake up, eat breakfast, and fall back asleep, then need to nap mid day, then need to fall asleep an hour or two early, etc) or numb hands. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and it feels like i have severed a nerve in my hands its so bad. I have been at this dosage for a couple of months now and the results are phenomenal. I have gone from 225-242 currently with veins in my abs and legs.

I'm going to fantasy fest in october which is basically like a more naked and more crazy mardi gras (can you believe that?) so maybe ill try 18iu's for a month leading up to it.

oddly enough - the one motion that my hands so extremely uncomfortably numb - more than ANYTHING else - is jerking off. :( :(

49ER

Aug 21, 2013
So you guys think keifis are garbagemy serum level was 36.2 after 10iu shot I stopped them a few months in the cts was really messing with my sleep

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
So you guys think keifis are garbagemy serum level was 36.2 after 10iu shot I stopped them a few months in the cts was really messing with my sleep

You need to experience the difference to believe it.

At the end of the day, everyone wants a Ferrari for a Camry price with GH. But GH is just not one of those things you can bargain hunt with. Pharm grade hgh is a ****ing game changer when it comes to your physique. I challenge you guys to try one kit of legit usa pharm grade hgh and see if you still want to go back to hyges/rips/whatever.

Reactions: Dex
kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
SAD: glad to see seros are treating you right. They are truly amazing, arent they?

Big bx: i have considering running a full HIV associated muscle wasting prescription dosage of 18iu's but at 15iu's i really am struggling to handle any more lethargy (even with 100mcg of t4 everyday the lethargy and sleepiness is really bad, without the t4 i would wake up, eat breakfast, and fall back asleep, then need to nap mid day, then need to fall asleep an hour or two early, etc) or numb hands. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and it feels like i have severed a nerve in my hands its so bad. I have been at this dosage for a couple of months now and the results are phenomenal. I have gone from 225-242 currently with veins in my abs and legs.

I'm going to fantasy fest in october which is basically like a more naked and more crazy mardi gras (can you believe that?) so maybe ill try 18iu's for a month leading up to it.

oddly enough - the one motion that my hands so extremely uncomfortably numb - more than ANYTHING else - is jerking off. :( :(

That's an old prison move...sit on your hands until they are numb so your dick thinks it's someone else's hands. Man I am like that with 4iu.

49ER

Aug 21, 2013

At the end of the day, everyone wants a Ferrari for a Camry price with GH. But GH is just not one of those things you can bargain hunt with. Pharm grade hgh is a ****ing game changer when it comes to your physique. I challenge you guys to try one kit of legit usa pharm grade hgh and see if you still want to go back to hyges/rips/whatever.
Im gonna try a kit now I didnt really notice anything off the keifi when I have the funds I wanna try the seros

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
im on 15iu's of seros daily.

pharm grade hgh KILLS equivalent or higher doses of hyges, rips, whatever. After using seros ONCE I decided would never ever go back to chinese gh and i was using the brown top hyges before.

night and day. try it once.

Sheee it! 15 iu's a day?! You're a beast FLBB89. I just worked my way up to 6 after having to ramp up n down til I can handle the sides.

I've run Hyges, Rips and am currently at 6iu's seros. A little lethargy, the numb arms and hands is ****ing up my sleep but it is doing what it's supposed. Slowly shedding fat and getting denser. I ran 6 with Hyges and the sides were not nearly as noticeably and I feel like I slept better. I haven't seen anyone mention it but I feel like I'm on a constant pump with hgh. Even brushing my teeth I get pumps.
I think the good hyges were actually pretty good compared to seros. Rips I puffed up too much but they were good too. Neither were as good but I hear some guys say i'll never do chinese garbage. If money was an issue I would run Hyges or rips rather than nothing. They do work
On another note keep an eye on your BW panels, HGH impacted my tryglicerides pretty noticeably. I think for muscle growth, you younger guys have to get up in the higher iu's, I'm old and 6 is giving me good gains and fat loss. Yo ushould def throw in some test for sure but add a oral and Ka Boom

Last edited:
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011

Damn straight. I wanna try it now haha

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Sheee it! 15 iu's a day?! You're a beast FLBB89. I just worked my way up to 6 after having to ramp up n down til I can handle the sides.

I've run Hyges, Rips and am currently at 6iu's seros. A little lethargy, the numb arms and hands is ****ing up my sleep but it is doing what it's supposed. Slowly shedding fat and getting denser. I ran 6 with Hyges and the sides were not nearly as noticeably and I feel like I slept better. I haven't seen anyone mention it but I feel like I'm on a constant pump with hgh. Even brushing my teeth I get pumps.
I think the good hyges were actually pretty good compared to seros. Rips I puffed up too much but they were good too. Neither were as good but I hear some guys say i'll never do chinese garbage. If money was an issue I would run Hyges or rips rather than nothing. They do work
On another note keep an eye on your BW panels, HGH impacted my tryglicerides pretty noticeably. I think for muscle growth, you younger guys have to get up in the higher iu's, I'm old and 6 is giving me good gains and fat loss. Yo ushould def throw in some test for sure but add a oral and Ka Boom

the results on 15iu's are amazing. everyday i am just shocked. i have, as i mentioned, put on 20 lean pounds in a couple months time.

I am 24 years old running this dose but I think someone my age would benefit greatly from even as little as 2-3iu's. The general concensus, from my understanding, is that even at our peak GH production we still arent producing the equivalent of more than 1iu!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
the results on 15iu's are amazing. everyday i am just shocked. i have, as i mentioned, put on 20 lean pounds in a couple months time.

I am 24 years old running this dose but I think someone my age would benefit greatly from even as little as 2-3iu's. The general concensus, from my understanding, is that even at our peak GH production we still arent producing the equivalent of more than 1iu!

What kinda sides are you getting on 15 iu's ?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
What kinda sides are you getting on 15 iu's ?

hands are really numb. i have been on 15iu's for a bit of time now so i am used to it, but in the beginning it was terrible. and i ramped up the dose (somewhat) carefully. if i manage to keep my hands somewhat elevated at night its not very bad but if my hands fall to my side i will wake up in the middle of the night feeling like i have severed a nerve. the status quo is just numb.

my wrists and fingers are bigger. i need to get more links added to my watches. my fingers are a lot thicker. noticeably so. my ankles seem a bit thicker but not as dramatic as the hands.

even with 100mcg of t4 the lethargy and sleepiness can be really bad. i own a couple businesses that operate autonomously so I dont really need to go into work very much so often times i find myself waking up (after snoozing the alarm a million times), eating breakfast, then falling BACK asleep. yesterday i fell asleep at 7pm.

Without exogenous insulin (i use it pre workout, humulin-r injected IM) my muscles get very flat. It is almost as though no matter how many carbs i eat, i just completely burn them off unless i use slin.

i can also pretty much eat whatever and not gain any fat. Like i said, going from 225 to 242 in a couple months and still with veins in my abs and legs.

I feel like my joints take longer to warmup. especially my knees. Ive never had to do so many damn sets of leg extensions to get rid of knee pain before squatting then before gh.

this all may sound pretty bad but it isnt. basically, im pretty sleepy and my hands are numb and i can eat a shitload of carbs and stay ripped. The positives dramatically outweigh the negatives.

Ill stay on this dose through the end of October then i plan to cruise at 9iu's of seros for a while.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have used a few generics, Rips and Hyges. IMO, it's almost not even a comparison. Sure, you can save money per kit, but you have to double or triple the doses to get the results, so is it really worth it? 4iu of rips or 8-10ius of generics? I think even the pros will admit to using 20iu or more of generics and 4-8iu of pharm grade.

The ONLY thing about Hyges is that you wont experience the sides as much as you will Rips. It's almost like you WANT to feel sides so that you know it's the real deal right off the bat. After a several weeks in, you start to realize it's good stuff. Rips were pretty intense though. At 6iu, my hands were pretty painful, and my ankles and feet swelled so badly, I could barely even put on my shoes and tie them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic