Latest Member
Madgoat
What's New?

Pet Portraits & My Fiances work

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I wanted to show off some of the pet portraits my Fiance painted. The boxers are ours, Dobies are my sisters, and sheltie is my parents. I convinced her to start painting things people want vs weird art stuff lol. Needless to say she has had alot of inquiry's lately for other peoples pets. I was proud so i wanted to show them off. If anyone's interested in one you can email her. Im trying to get this going so I dont have to work anymore lol. artbynaty (at) gmail.com

Nathalia's Studio Gallery by NatysStudioGallery on Etsy

Attachments

• Rukus and Diezel.jpg
    Rukus and Diezel.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 270
  • Rukus and Diezel 1.jpg
    Rukus and Diezel 1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Toby.jpg
    Toby.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Toby (3).jpg
    Toby (3).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 222
airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Bro she has done a great job. The pics of your boxers I like especially.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Bro she has done a great job. The pics of your boxers I like especially.

The one with the white stripe on his nose is the one we just lost "Buddy". He was the best. She painted those with pastels i guess which is why they're overly bright where she painted my sisters dobies with life like colors. Its personal preference what people want, and thank you.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I might be interested in this one day when I get back on my feet. Once again great work.

buffgirl33

buffgirl33

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2011
Wow tell her to keep it up...she was blessed with a gift

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
she does a great job! i do like her dog paintings better than the abstract ones, although they were interesting. i think she should charge more for her pet ones! people will pay to have their pets portraits done and she is good at it so she should be compensated for it.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Nice work, she do any human portraits ?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
she does a great job! i do like her dog paintings better than the abstract ones, although they were interesting. i think she should charge more for her pet ones! people will pay to have their pets portraits done and she is good at it so she should be compensated for it.

She does charge more. the Etsy prices are wrong she needs to fix them. Thank you for the compliments as well

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic