Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Peptides for height growth?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nobody here has ever used peptides for growth. I would assume that it could, in theory help but unless you are pre puberty it may not help all that much. Best not to mess with stuff like that. It may take you down a road you do not want to go down and unintended consequences.
Great advice JG.

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
You are worried about long term effects, but you are going to dismiss the peptide that has been around the longest and has the highest level of scientific research for some peptides that have only been around for a decade or so and very little research?

I really cannot tell you, neither can anyone else, if you may suffer long term effects from the peptides you want to use. They just haven't been around and studied long enough for that research to come out yet. We might find out a decade or more down the road that they had severe impacts or no impact. With just about everything we take, we assume some risk.

What we have found with most of these peptides, they are garbage. There is a lot of hype for a year or two then next thing you know, no one is talking about them. Why? They don't work like people thought they would. Other than the originals, inslun, GH and IGF-1 (if you can find the real stuff) only a few are still being widely used. BPC-157, TB500 and MT2 have stayed the test of time. Others, not so much. I usually just hear kids talk about peptides anymore, as they don't have a source to actual AAS or GH, so it is all they can find.
What would be the best thing for me to take that has more research to back it up?

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
Stop listening to IG and Tik Tok hoes 5’10 is above average height. As for the insecurity growing 2” ain’t gonna change that.

@Lizard King is only 5’5” and he’s slapping bitches upside the head with 9” of limp dick.
It’s not necessarily insecurity, it’s that by being at least 6’ it automatically widens my options. I don’t make the rules

also sure 5’5” guys might be able to get a few girls, but their height isn’t helping them.
IMG_3884.jpeg

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
What would be the best thing for me to take that has more research to back it up?
GH is the only one that has the research, but I still wouldn't suggest it for you. Some people just shouldn't get into this game. If you get all your information from IG and Tik Tok, you just aren't smart enough to swim in this pool.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
man oh man oh man

look at a risk reward graph before you leave the house today......your opportunity for non-opportunity is exponenetial with each step

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
man oh man oh man

look at a risk reward graph before you leave the house today......your opportunity for non-opportunity is exponenetial with each step
not sure that I understand

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
alright can the mods ban me or something? I’ll figure out something else

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic