Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Peptides for fat loss....

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
to the peptide guys that know there stuff about them let me have it....

i want to know which 2-3 peps work best for fat loss and how much to use for how long. not saying that money is no object but at the moment its kinda not so...

also i will be getting 100mg if thymosin beta 4 to help heal my elbows and knee (not sure if it will work for the knee but) and to keep me ready for the next workout. i figure 100mg at 6-8mg wk would last 12 plus wks. also i read that after 5-6wks you can start pinning less frequent...

any help thx...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I know shit about peptides, but good to see here bro ;)

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Hah... I'm in and out.

Great spot though....

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I'm not on MD anymore bud.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
I've had good luck with Ipa and mod grf. I switched up to ghrp-2 and mod grf for now. I think they all work when combined with cardio and diet.
The only one I wouldn't recommend is ghrp-6. The hunger was insane which made sticking to my diet incredibly difficult.
Right now I'm using 100mcg of g2 and mod grf in the am and pm. I'll drop this as soon as I get a hold of some gh.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I've had good luck with Ipa and mod grf. I switched up to ghrp-2 and mod grf for now. I think they all work when combined with cardio and diet.
The only one I wouldn't recommend is ghrp-6. The hunger was insane which made sticking to my diet incredibly difficult.
Right now I'm using 100mcg of g2 and mod grf in the am and pm. I'll drop this as soon as I get a hold of some gh.

Your only pinning 2x Ed? Iv used I was givin some folli/ghrp-6/cjc to run on another board to log.worked well. I pinned the stuff 4-5x Ed (as long as I didn't forget) so iv used peps before just want to know what the "hot new" peps are from the brother here that have used em (like you) and the one who know there stuff.

Yes I know google works but I want to see what's been used here with success, doses to how long.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
ipam, ghrp's can be used very effectilely to drop body fat but you have to be very regimented. It's not as easy as pinning hgh and getting an automatic growth spurt. Timing is a huge part of ghrp protocol.

pin on empty stomach minimum 2 hours after a meal. Wait 20 to 30 minutes and you're ok to eat a meal. Fat and carbs block growth spurt .....

When on point I would pin 1st thing in the am. Drink a cup or 2 of black coffee taking at least 20 to 30 minutes and then eat breakfast.

Post workout pinning. When training you can pin ghrp after you're done lifting... finish workout ie work abs or do cardio and then have your post training shake.

Late evening before bed pin and follow up with another protein drink (optional) but ghrp's will make hungry and want food. At times I used absopure zero carbs protein powder drinks immeadiatly after pinning.

Conversly ipam does not have a huge hunger spike. Ghrp 2 is milder then ghrp 6 in this regard.

Dose:

100mcg's ghrp 2, 6, grf, and ipam is the saturation point for each supplement.

Normally I would pin 125mcg ghrp and 100 grf.

ipam 100 / grf 100.

^ ^ basic outline in simple terms.

Last edited:
P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Your only pinning 2x Ed? Iv used I was givin some folli/ghrp-6/cjc to run on another board to log.worked well. I pinned the stuff 4-5x Ed (as long as I didn't forget) so iv used peps before just want to know what the "hot new" peps are from the brother here that have used em (like you) and the one who know there stuff.

Yes I know google works but I want to see what's been used here with success, doses to how long.
I didn't know your back ground so I just offered up some basics.
I've pinned 3 x day but it became too much of a hassle carrying cold packed pins with my line of work.
One thing I've always been curious about peps is that isn't ones body limited to an amount of hormones it can produce regardless of the number of injections? Paging Dat to the courtesy phone.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I have not been on DBT in a long time....

Yeah takin 2-3 pinz can be a real pain. Normally I would keep them in my lunch box but its still a hassle. Thx

Anyone else?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I have not been on DBT in a long time....

Yeah takin 2-3 pinz can be a real pain. Normally I would keep them in my lunch box but its still a hassle. Thx

Anyone else?

i put the pre loaded pin in a fridge under my desk ...makes it easy ... but I train on my lunch break so it's no hassle..

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
whats ya'lls opinion on T3? Seems that HGH and T3(Liothyronine Sodium) together will shred you up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic