Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Peptides for fat loss....

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
in addition to mod GRF and Ipam add 150mcg of MTII per day. At this dose you can very easily control your color with sunscreen and how much sun you get, it gives you the sexual benefits AND helps burn fat.

R

Random Guy

May 5, 2013
Just to add a little more, from what ive read its 1mcg of modGRF/GHRP(?) to 1kg of weight upto 100kg - saturation dose, at which point additional mcg drop off in a non linear fashion - Technically if you only weighed 80kg you'd get best bang for buck at 80mcg

Main reason for posting, is tagging into the thread for the Thymosin Beta 4

Are you planning on running a log? BP, resting/recovery hearts rates, V02max. The TB500 will help with CV, mile/km pace with split times on runs would be nice to see if you've got the time to post the info up

R

Random Guy

May 5, 2013
Also

pin on waking prior to going into a fasted cardio session is regarded as best for fat loss, if your doing your cardio later in the day, pin an hour before

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I'm planning on running a log as soon as I find the best way to run it is... Iv got 100mg and wanted to run 6-8mg wk.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Pick one from each list...

GHRP-2
GHRP-6
Ipa

GRF 1-23

Take 100mcg (notice that's MCG, NOT MG!) of each, between 1 and 4 times a day, with at least 4 hours between injections. If fasting, it's best to take during that time. Otherwise, take on an empty stomach. Night time works well too.

Peps can be cheap, but let me tell you, the more you take them, the better the results. I got up to 4 times a day at one time, and I was staying lean as hell while my diet was getting really shitty. Otherwise, I take it once, 5-10 mins before taking my Hgh.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Pick one from each list...

GHRP-2
GHRP-6
Ipa

GRF 1-23

Take 100mcg (notice that's MCG, NOT MG!) of each, between 1 and 4 times a day, with at least 4 hours between injections. If fasting, it's best to take during that time. Otherwise, take on an empty stomach. Night time works well too.

Peps can be cheap, but let me tell you, the more you take them, the better the results. I got up to 4 times a day at one time, and I was staying lean as hell while my diet was getting really shitty. Otherwise, I take it once, 5-10 mins before taking my Hgh.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I've tried every thing CJC-1295 w/DAC, CJC-1293, GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorlein, MGF, PEG-MGF, IGF-1 LR3, IGF-2 LR3, IGF-1 Des(1-3). For fat loss you want to keep your daily total GH below 5iu otherwise you will retain water and bulk. I suggest stick to GHRP-2 as a standalone at 100-150ug 2x day and IGF's only. This will energize you and won't release to much GH causing you to be lethargic and turn into a bitch.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I suggest stick to GHRP-2 as a standalone at 100-150ug 2x day and IGF's only. This will energize you and won't release to much GH causing you to be lethargic and turn into a bitch.

Where did you get this info from? I Have been research and using Peps for years and never once heard this. Using GHRP as a stand alone won't give you any less side effects than adding in 100mcg of GRF 1-29, and not NEAR the beneficial results. Using them together results in a multiplicative gain, they have that much synergy together. For instance, if you put them on a scale of 1-10 for results, on their own, they are about a 2, but when you use them together, it equals a 10, not a 4, if that makes sense.

Lastly, 150mcg of one is going to give you more sides than 100mcg of both. The risk to benefit ratio drmatically changes after 100mcg

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
High dose fragment works well too.

Really skii? From my pov, fragment is the leading snake-oil peptide bringing shame to the name (at least not harmful...) - peptides for fat loss are very difficult to recommend (imho)

S

skii

May 15, 2012
Really skii? From my pov, fragment is the leading snake-oil peptide bringing shame to the name (at least not harmful...) - peptides for fat loss are very difficult to recommend (imho)

Used it at 500mcg pre bed (along with my normal gh doses during the day), changed nothing else and noticed a difference. Only did it for 3 wks due to cash (already spent most of my money on other goodies) but its something I would consider again. Also getting it from a good research place is key, I think some of these places are just throwing whatever is cheapest at the time into the vials.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic