Latest Member
Madgoat
What's New?

Penis Size Average Results by Country

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Yuck. I will never understand why any man wants big balls. They are nasty looking and just get in the way. haha! Besides, the bigger the balls, the smaller it makes the dick look.

All I know is, I have had a girl refuse to have sex with me (she was quite petite) and most others that can't handle over 7 inches of it anyway. So what is the use? Cool brah, you're over 8 inches? Only a tiny population of women are going to want it or can use it. Knock a couple ovaries once, and get back to me how women like that.

Did you just use the work "yuck" to describe big balls? You had a girl that "refuses" to have sex with you cause your dick was to big? Come on now...and I refused to have sex with a girl once cause her boobs where to big. :)

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I go right for the brown eye..my dingus is huge in most womens buttholes...I agree with shortz too..I don't want big balls it sucks sitting on them as it is..:(

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I go right for the brown eye..my dingus is huge in most womens buttholes...I agree with shortz too..I don't want big balls it sucks sitting on them as it is..:(

That's the advantage to have a smaller one. You are more likely to convince the girl to take it up the ass. For every negative you must find a positive.

D

DocD

Aug 4, 2013
That's the advantage to have a smaller one. You are more likely to convince the girl to take it up the ass. For every negative you must find a positive.

When they complain, I just tell them it's all big in the butt!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
you boys are funny. i wonder who has the biggest nuts :-?

I was with someone once who had the biggest nuts i have ever seen, but a slightly short-ish but superfat cock. It was bizarre because each nut was about the size of the cock. They were unreal.

When they complain, I just tell them it's all big in the butt!

let's hang out in Oklahoma. ;-)

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Soooooooooooooo how about them Bears???????????????

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
1. bear: A term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.

How about them Yanks.... I mean... oh brother.

Oh fuk dude..........im gonna puke..................Yeah, how bout them what evers, anything. Boy some weather we are having today..................

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Hey Redneck, I was at this show. It was BADASS..................There are 4 parts to it. It was 4.5 hours long. Homeboy went through 4 drummers lol.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011

Who is viewing this thread?