Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Patriots vs 49'ers

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
ya, seriously....4 turnovers in the first half and yet he still rallies to overcome a 28 point gap? I would hardly say they got spanked pal. They're still #3 in the AFC and now lost the bye (barring a denver upset next week) and I'll still take Brady over any quarterback. Kap had a helluva game, I watched him when he was with Nevada...been saying all along he's the real deal.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Coming from a steeler's fan, I would expect you to view it that way...
:p

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Take it easy pats haters.. that team played without arguably it's best player in grownkoski

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
HeeHee, told you you'ld need a hankie to cry in. Just remember, the only TD's Pats got were when the 9er's were in the prevent (from winning) Defense. I don't think they'll meet again, this is Denvers year

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
HeeHee, told you you'ld need a hankie to cry in. Just remember, the only TD's Pats got were when the 9er's were in the prevent (from winning) Defense. I don't think they'll meet again, this is Denvers year

Denver or Pats.. but i still take the pats in this game

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Take it easy pats haters.. that team played without arguably it's best player in grownkoski

Every team has injuries this time of year..Cant use Gronk as an excuse...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
anyone else notice how the Patriots recievers were dropping balls coming across the middle in the first half? they knew they were gonna get lit up if they caught those balls. Pats offensive line did a good job protecting Brady knowing that the 9ers pass rushers can get after QB's in a hurry. I was glad to see Randy Moss get a TD and show he can still get it done even at a older age.

I almost broke my tv when the Pats came back scoring TD's and ended up tying the game, I knew it was coming, Pats and Brady are too good to go out like they almost did. I even started saying the 49ers deserve to lose this game after the top ranked defense gave up 28 unanswered points. BUT...9ers pulled it off. not bad for a "rookie" QB to go in to Foxboro in the cold and throw 4 touchdowns. LeMichael James looks like he his gonna do good things for us, nice punt return late in the 4th to lead to the game winning touchdown. damn what a good game.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
anyone else notice how the Patriots recievers were dropping balls coming across the middle in the first half? they knew they were gonna get lit up if they caught those balls. Pats offensive line did a good job protecting Brady knowing that the 9ers pass rushers can get after QB's in a hurry. I was glad to see Randy Moss get a TD and show he can still get it done even at a older age.

I almost broke my tv when the Pats came back scoring TD's and ended up tying the game, I knew it was coming, Pats and Brady are too good to go out like they almost did. I even started saying the 49ers deserve to lose this game after the top ranked defense gave up 28 unanswered points. BUT...9ers pulled it off. not bad for a "rookie" QB to go in to Foxboro in the cold and throw 4 touchdowns. LeMichael James looks like he his gonna do good things for us, nice punt return late in the 4th to lead to the game winning touchdown. damn what a good game.

Yea, the 9ers punter is crazy.. guy was blasting them

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Yea Brotha! When they went into that friggin 'prevent defense' I actualy (really) did break my coffee table. They were killin them man to man and got lit up playin zone. When they went back to man to man the pats got shut down. You can't go into that garbage prevent def' with a team like the Patrinots. Exciting game, and now they know they can beat Superbowl teams...#6 on the way?

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yea Brotha! When they went into that friggin 'prevent defense' I actualy (really) did break my coffee table. They were killin them man to man and got lit up playin zone. When they went back to man to man the pats got shut down. You can't go into that garbage prevent def' with a team like the Patrinots. Exciting game, and now they know they can beat Superbowl teams...#6 on the way?

When they went back to man Brady connected with Lloyd for like 40 yards.. I hope its Pats 9ers in the superbowl. I only see 2 teams in the afc that will more then likely make it. (Pats or Denver) the ncf I still think its up in the air. It should have been the 9ers vs pats last year.. See in a month..

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Every team has injuries this time of year..Cant use Gronk as an excuse...

No excuse, they lost and gronk does make a huge difference.. you're right New England's offense has been banged up all season and they still got to where they are, let's just hope that there not all healthy in the playoffs for the sake of the rest of the NFL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic