Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Patriots to sign Tim Tebow

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
Think he also has 3 or 4 of his Gator teammates on the Pats. I don't see the Pats taking him if they had no intentions on using him. Especially after all the bs that went down with the Jets. Hope they find a way to utilize Tebow just to humiliate Rex Ryan.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Agree with Uphill. Ryan Mallett is way better than Tebow.

I really don't think Tim even makes the team.

I just don't think Bill will give up a roster spot for someone who isn't going to play if he's listed as the third QB.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Agree with Uphill. Ryan Mallett is way better than Tebow.

I really don't think Tim even makes the team.

I just don't think Bill will give up a roster spot for someone who isn't going to play if he's listed as the third QB.

I think you're wrong. Bill likes the genius label and I think that he will want to show everyone how smart he is by making it work with Tebow.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I think you're wrong. Bill likes the genius label and I think that he will want to show everyone how smart he is by making it work with Tebow.

I know you're a pats hater II but BB doesn't have that big of an ego to jeopardize a win, winning is always the first priority....but he'll never say a peep to even local media so frankly we're all guessing anyhow.

He'll be a TE, blocking back or a 3rd and short back taking the snaps in a wildcat or wishbone with option IMO....he's a 3rd QB on the depth chart behind Mallett.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I say put him on kick off return ala Steve Tasker.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I know you're a pats hater II but BB doesn't have that big of an ego to jeopardize a win, winning is always the first priority....but he'll never say a peep to even local media so frankly we're all guessing anyhow.

He'll be a TE, blocking back or a 3rd and short back taking the snaps in a wildcat or wishbone with option IMO....he's a 3rd QB on the depth chart behind Mallett.

I never said he'd be a quarterback. And I disagree about the ego part. Besides, even if he carried Tebow as a third string QB, it's not like it will have any impact on wins or losses.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I never said he'd be a quarterback. And I disagree about the ego part. Besides, even if he carried Tebow as a third string QB, it's not like it will have any impact on wins or losses.

I was making my second statement in general. I know most of steeler nation looks at BB as an egotistical cheating dick, but winning is always first priority. I was just saying he's currently listed as QB3 but I anticipate IF he gets a jersey that he'll be utilized elsewhere.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
If he was willing to be the punt protector for rexy I'm sure that he would do anything Bill asked. I mean that as a compliment to Belicheat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic