RalfKelleh
What's New?

Patriots to sign Tim Tebow

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Well how many more years do you guys think Brady has left? Getting a guy like Tebow who has a good arm, just needs a lot more overall work is a great idea, they are going to need someone eventually. Yes Pat's fans, believe it or not, Brady will retire someday and your team may go back to shite.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
tebow will throw the first pass of the season for the pats. you heard it here. HPR

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well how many more years do you guys think Brady has left? Getting a guy like Tebow who has a good arm, just needs a lot more overall work is a great idea, they are going to need someone eventually. Yes Pat's fans, believe it or not, Brady will retire someday and your team may go back to shite.
Ryan Mallett is a much better prospect and Tebow will not be utilized as a QB, if so, expect him in a wildcat, option offense in 3rd and short and/or goalline scenarios. With Gronk having another back surgery now that the forearm infection is cleared up, I expect Tebow in the slot, blocking back and the first example mentioned only.....but will practice with the QB's.

That's IF he gets a jersey

Yeah well the steelers all use steroidz!!!! :p

Truth!!

All things considered, I hate the move. Way too much media surrounding him for what? We stacked our backfield and added some great size on the D line to accompany wilfork and got the extra speed we needed in the secondary. I don't see the reason other than mcDaniels making the push for it.

I'm a true hometown sports fan, all 4 major teams and I'll call it like I see it as most of you know. But I'm a fan of the game(s) first and a team fan second....the Tebow move makes no sense to me. Send him back to the CFL.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ryan Mallett is a much better prospect and Tebow will not be utilized as a QB, if so, expect him in a wildcat, option offense in 3rd and short and/or goalline scenarios. With Gronk having another back surgery now that the forearm infection is cleared up, I expect Tebow in the slot, blocking back and the first example mentioned only.....but will practice with the QB's.

That's IF he gets a jersey

Bad thing is Tebow seem reluctant to do anything besides playing quarterback. Josh McDaniel is the offensive coordinator and he was with the Broncos (the team that drafted him) I don't think he has played any other position besides quarterback so his skill set may be lacking. Take a page from Klein from K-State. A solid K-State quarterback but he realizes that if he wants to play at the next level, he is going to have to look at playing tight end or full back for the Texans. Props to Tebow for trying to stick with what got him there, but he needs to make the transition if he wants to keep getting paid.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bad thing is Tebow seem reluctant to do anything besides playing quarterback. Josh McDaniel is the offensive coordinator and he was with the Broncos (the team that drafted him) I don't think he has played any other position besides quarterback so his skill set may be lacking. Take a page from Klein from K-State. A solid K-State quarterback but he realizes that if he wants to play at the next level, he is going to have to look at playing tight end or full back for the Texans. Props to Tebow for trying to stick with what got him there, but he needs to make the transition if he wants to keep getting paid.

You either buy into Bill you Bill says Bye to you. Not my style but it's gotten him to where we are over the years with 3 rings....can't fault him for the dictatorship type mentality.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt bahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

969706_10151644329726100_1832762689_n.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic