Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Test-c 600mg wk
Deca- 400mg wk
Anavar- 80mg ed
Adex- .5mg eod.

Terrible idea?

Why not? whats it going to do to you? Its just that if you work that knee hard its going to be irritated. The aas isnt going to hurt your tendon, (unless YOU hurt your tendon). It may even feel better on cycle so dont get complacent and forget about it. Go easy on it...........

N

nmon1414

May 15, 2013
Thanks im just worried about any weight gain making the knee issue worse thats all. Plus not be able to do much leg exercises on cycle sucks.

Hanzo

Hanzo

May 26, 2012
Thanks im just worried about any weight gain making the knee issue worse thats all. Plus not be able to do much leg exercises on cycle sucks.

Lots of solid advice here. Shortz tipped me off to a book called "Becoming a Supple Leopard", it's right up your alley, as it deals with gaining and regaining mobility and flexibility while working on "prehab", or preventative exercises. Some of the pain issues you have can most assuredly be addressed through the philosophy put forth in the book and on the website: mobilitywod.com , both by Dr.Kelly Starrett.

As far as your cycle .... I say go for it, you know your limitations right now and it sounds as if you're smart enough to work around them. Best of luck bro.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I had patellar tendonitis about a year ago. One of my good bros is a very good PT. Had me doing negative squats (lightweight so a friend can take the bar off), some spinning, and doing self "myofacial" message on the tendon it self. Getting in there hard with your thumb. Worked great. I just gotta remember the knew wraps for squats and I'm gtg. Took about 6 weeks to fully heal, but I caught it early too.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I had patellar tendonitis about a year ago. One of my good bros is a very good PT. Had me doing negative squats (lightweight so a friend can take the bar off), some spinning, and doing self "myofacial" message on the tendon it self. Getting in there hard with your thumb. Worked great. I just gotta remember the knew wraps for squats and I'm gtg. Took about 6 weeks to fully heal, but I caught it early too.

You can replicate this with a ball too, which I recommend over trying to use your thumb. The pressure is much greater and you can actually strain your thumb using that kind of force. In fact, the area just above the knee cap is, many times, tight too when you develop patellar tendonitis. Lay down on your stomach, and place the ball just above your knee cap, Gently bend at your knee, then relax again. Each time you bend and relax, it should go deeper and deeper. Work around in that area and you should notice right away any tight areas. It will be really painful when you hit them

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic