Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Para - Back from the dead

P

para

Oct 31, 2013
para was a mod at meso I believe before phreezer, Bigkarch and Bob Smith in the late 90's. The board dropped the classifieds and went to vbulletin in 2003.

Its great to have you here on TID, I look forward to discussing some of our old wars! Who was moderating with you back then.....Hogg maybe?

Yo Admin!

Man I did/do love a good fight on the boards thing was a lot of people didn't realise I was winding them up guess my dry British humour kinda got lost in transatlantic translation ;-)

TBH I was actually the first mod at Meso. :D Yep it was when Hogg was around. As for Bob Smith as I remember I put his name forward he was very dedicated and did a great job there.

I left the UK on a world tour back in Oct 2002 was supposed to be for 6 months but ended up being for almost 12 years.

Plenty of stories to bore you lot with given I was in Thailand for 10 years....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
First mod at meso? Holy shit...

Welcome to the Den brother. Let me know if I can help.

P

para

Oct 31, 2013
He really does have soft hands.

You'll see Millard is a member here as well.

Cheers LK gotta give Millard props he has given so many people help by running what was and i am sure still is one of the most amazing forum. He'll without Millard i would never of had many board battles with good old Mugzy!

I'm looking forward to joining in at TID it seems pretty cool here.

Para

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome bro. This is a good site, for sure.

B

bojangles2112

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
To you bros who have yet to meet my brother Para, he is as good as it gets. Meso was my first board and Para became not only a friend but a brother. I will never forget the 2 weeks he spent with me here in CO. Wow it seems like yesterday but that was eight years ago. WELCOME BACK BROTHER!!!!!!! Now if Mugzy could find Thick, Big Louie, Triple H.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Welcome to the den mate. Glad to see more old brothers here on TID mate.

P

para

Oct 31, 2013
To you bros who have yet to meet my brother Para, he is as good as it gets. Meso was my first board and Para became not only a friend but a brother. I will never forget the 2 weeks he spent with me here in CO. Wow it seems like yesterday but that was eight years ago. WELCOME BACK BROTHER!!!!!!! Now if Mugzy could find Thick, Big Louie, Triple H.

Sharing the love back for a great guy. If nothing else TID has let me reconnect with a long lost and very dear friend.

While the old days of Meso were amazing I am looking forward to forging new 'old days' here at TID.

The Dude

The Dude

Aug 30, 2013
The Dude remembers Access and SJ talking about you. Welcome to the den.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic