Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Panama Papers

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Who is following this? This is what I have so far...this is not 100% confirmed but this is what is being leaked.

Thoughts??

INFO (I did not write this- I copy and pasted it)

DOJ launches Panama Papers Fortunately, the NSA, CIA, homeland and the FBI won't be looking too closely into this; 535 members of congress, their staffs (already in Dutch with the IRS over tax dodging) and Heaven knows how many of the PACs supplying Feds, Repubs and Dems, their drug of choice - tax free campaign loot from hidden accounts - are going to be overlooked.The leaked documents identify at least 12 heads of state among 143 politicians from 50 countries CIA, MI5 Trillions thru thousands of companies, similar with NSA and other departments.

Vladimir Putin --(friends & assoc.) $2 Billion
Obama _ (self, family., company.)$19 Billion
George Bush SR (and company links) -- $88 Billion
George W. Bush (and company links) -- $209 Billion
Dick Cheney (self, family., fr. misc. co.)n-- $107 Billion
Prime Minister David Cameron’s late father, Ian; -- $13 Billion

Just the tip....only the beginning, it goes on and on.

President Mauricio Macri _ Iceland's Prime Minister Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson _ $4.2 million

When the Swiss banks had to announce 5000 Americans with secret accounts, only 500 were listed....without Clinton's, bushes, or any member of the District of Corruption gang being OUTED. look for them on your ballot in November.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Anyone shocked by this is a moron.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm just jealous I don't have enough money to try and hide.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Im at Iceland right now.
My hotel is right downtown where the prime ministers office is located.
They had a HUGE demonstration against him.
Everybody showed up, all kind of people.
They egged the offices.

He resigned today I think.
They are not taking that lightly here after the banking crises that bankrupted the country.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
$19 billion in Obama's pocket? I don't buy it, and I can't stand the guy. Can you post any links to reputable media reporting these numbers? I did hear on NPR the $2 billion number for Putin, and references to Iceland and Cameron in UK, but none of the US stuff. Would be interested to see the links.

Not saying it's BS, just want to see reporting by mainstream press, or established bloggers, not fringe conspiracy sites.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I can see the Bush's with that much, would have thought Cheney with a little more actually with all his back dooring and Blackwater etc...

Then again, the Bush's had the oil when it was cray cray.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Guys, those numbers are billions with a "B", not millions. Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are under $100 Billion, I believe. I don't buy it for a second.

Does Cheney and the Bushes have hundreds of millions? yes. Cheney was CEO of Halliburton, and that was even before the oil boom of the last 10 years. Gore is worth about $500 million and he's never held a job in the private sector before leaving office, if I recall.

I'm guessing Obama has 5-10 million, and will make another 100 million after he leaves office, just giving speeches. He won't make the big money like the Clintons because he's simply too lazy.

I believe that it was only about 10 years ago that insider trading was not illegal for members of Congress. So if you were on a committee that oversaw the FDA and you had inside info on whether a drug was going to be approved or not, you could buy/sell stock while the rest of the public could not. Same with real estate purchases. Harry Reid is worth millions and he's been in the public sector his entire life....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Where u getting this info?????

There are not any Americans included in the Panama Papers.....Putin is the only one listed with a realistic number, the other names and values are bogus.....Its almost impossible to hide multiple billions of dollars let alone $200B+......

Who is following this? This is what I have so far...this is not 100% confirmed but this is what is being leaked.

Thoughts??

INFO (I did not write this- I copy and pasted it)

DOJ launches Panama Papers Fortunately, the NSA, CIA, homeland and the FBI won't be looking too closely into this; 535 members of congress, their staffs (already in Dutch with the IRS over tax dodging) and Heaven knows how many of the PACs supplying Feds, Repubs and Dems, their drug of choice - tax free campaign loot from hidden accounts - are going to be overlooked.The leaked documents identify at least 12 heads of state among 143 politicians from 50 countries CIA, MI5 Trillions thru thousands of companies, similar with NSA and other departments.

Vladimir Putin --(friends & assoc.) $2 Billion
Obama _ (self, family., company.)$19 Billion
George Bush SR (and company links) -- $88 Billion
George W. Bush (and company links) -- $209 Billion
Dick Cheney (self, family., fr. misc. co.)n-- $107 Billion
Prime Minister David Cameron’s late father, Ian; -- $13 Billion

Just the tip....only the beginning, it goes on and on.

President Mauricio Macri _ Iceland's Prime Minister Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson _ $4.2 million

When the Swiss banks had to announce 5000 Americans with secret accounts, only 500 were listed....without Clinton's, bushes, or any member of the District of Corruption gang being OUTED. look for them on your ballot in November.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Guys, those numbers are billions with a "B", not millions. Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are under $100 Billion, I believe. I don't buy it for a second.

Does Cheney and the Bushes have hundreds of millions? yes. Cheney was CEO of Halliburton, and that was even before the oil boom of the last 10 years. Gore is worth about $500 million and he's never held a job in the private sector before leaving office, if I recall.

I'm guessing Obama has 5-10 million, and will make another 100 million after he leaves office, just giving speeches. He won't make the big money like the Clintons because he's simply too lazy.

I believe that it was only about 10 years ago that insider trading was not illegal for members of Congress. So if you were on a committee that oversaw the FDA and you had inside info on whether a drug was going to be approved or not, you could buy/sell stock while the rest of the public could not. Same with real estate purchases. Harry Reid is worth millions and he's been in the public sector his entire life....

Ahh, Halliburton, not Blackwater.

Are you saying Obama is lazy because he is.......

:) President of course!!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/

No one notices that Americans were not named in the US Media yet? This doesn't wave a red flag to anyone??

Mind you I am simply copying and pasting..which is why I brought forth discussion to get more info or to try and confirm what is being "rumored"

Mathew Ingram ‎@mathewi Editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung responded to the lack of U.S. individuals in the documents, saying "Just wait for what is coming next"
7:37 PM - 3 Apr 2016

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic