Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Pambo2

P

Pambo2

Dec 5, 2013
Being new to bodybuilding and new to access information can leave a beginner a bit out of touch. I'm female 35 and have always been asked why don't I do bodybuilding? Curious at first why not. But why as a female should I attempt to consider a Man's domain approachable, wouldn't that be sorta counter productive? I guess it would be if I just followed the examples. What I find unusual is why do both men and women comprise the same muscular structure but it's taboe for we females to be beneficiaries of the same thing? What is it that causes such fear among my brethern who feel like the've been invaded by creatures from out of nowhere. I'm not muscular YET, but what happens when I AM? What is my hubby going to think? Can he handle it? I got so many questions and so many different oppinions. I feel sorta like an A** H***. But then everybodies got one of those, righty? Why should I give a f*** what she thinks or he thinks? LOL

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
welcome pam! :) Would like to know more about your training history :)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Welcome Pam....the more in shape my wife got the more I liked it. Depends on taste. It also depends on how in shape he is. Ken

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
welcome over here. You'll figure this place out....there are a bunch of world class female athletes/stongwomen/bb'rs/pl'rs here.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
welcome to the board! im sure he will like it and you will feel better also. its all preference. do it bc you enjoy it

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome to the community. Hope you find some support and encouragement here. Good luck on your pursuits!

Amberfire77

Amberfire77

TID Lady Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hi, there, Pam! Glad to have you aboard! :)

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hey Pambo. Nice introduction. I love muscular females myself. . .

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
welcome to the den Pam. i love a fit looking women. i know we are all not the same but im sure your husband wil be happy.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome from me also! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic