Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Pam Anderson has still got it?

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
Age, drugs, that really isn't that bad after living with rock stars, taking a bunch of drugs(in all likelyhood) and a couple of kids. No makeup. Could be worse.

r0b6sy.jpg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow that's pretty rough

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I'd still smash the snot out of that clam

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm going to have nightmares, thanks

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
No makeup? Really???

It's caked on and she looks hideous.

I think she looked much better when she had the 'girl next door' look she had when she was doing Labatt's Blue ads before she went all Hollywood with the bleached hair and fake tits.

Pamela-anderson-pub-labatt.jpg

I hate that fake look...

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
No make up? Really. I'm not so sure this is even a current photo of her.
I thought I saw her on something the other night and she had her hair cut and looked
more normal girl next door looking. Not all JBF look at all.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
No makeup? Really???

It's caked on and she looks hideous.

I think she looked much better when she had the 'girl next door' look she had when she was doing Labatt's Blue ads before she went all Hollywood with the bleached hair and fake tits.

Pamela-anderson-pub-labatt.jpg

I hate that fake look...

Very pretty there!

She was also hot during the Baywatch days. But she's been somewhat overrated IMO over the years. I typically prefer exotic brunettes anyway - I always thought that several of her "VIP" co-stars were hotter than she was.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Isn't it kinda sad that in order to be a legendary sex symbol you have to die in your prime. Just imagine if Marilyn Monroe would have aged, and she wouldn't be so iconic.

Just imagine Pamela in her agent's office with the conversation going something like: "Pamela, things are going great! The search numbers on the Internet are through the roof, your recognizability is sky high, your popularity is at a peak. I think you could be a legendary sex symbol. So this is what we're going to do.... You need to die tragically. Take your pic: drug overdose, plane crash or car accident. I'm sorry about that, but it's just the way it is."

"You don't believe me? Well, Jim Morrison is a legend and Peter Frampton isn't. One died on a high note, the other lived.... Elvis-legend, Kurt Kobain-legend. Just think, if Kurt was still alive, we'd be making fun of him being an angry has-been billionaire who still thinks he can sing with that beer belly and awful haircut."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic