Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Oxytocin

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
all these pharma drugs that no one really knows how it effects u are all perfectly legal ...but marijuana that does the same effects as listed above to me and millions of other is a crime..bullshit is all i can say

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Selank should be an honorable mention within the topic...that my friend I have found memories of.... :ranger::dbells:\:D/

C

Coco64

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2021
has anyone tried it? need info about IM dosing please

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Thought it said OxyContin I got all excited

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
all these pharma drugs that no one really knows how it effects u are all perfectly legal ...but marijuana that does the same effects as listed above to me and millions of other is a crime..bullshit is all i can say
Now it’s legal! U fuck

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Interesting stuff. Would it show up on a drug test? Also, what are the sides associated with it? Anyone members have personal feedback to give?
Bump for more info, I'm intrigued.

Not at all tryiing to promote this place and their prices are rediculous high but they do have some of the best information going on peptides.

My wife and I both tried it once and went through 10mg and honestly felt little if anything Dose 10-20mcg, 2 hrs before sex. i have heard of people going 70-80mcg but feeling a little nausia. Perhaps it doesn't work for all of us?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
My wife and I both tried it once and went through 10mg and honestly felt little if anything Dose 10-20mcg, 2 hrs before sex. i have heard of people going 70-80mcg but feeling a little nausia. Perhaps it doesn't work for all of us?

Yea, i've tried it intranasally and sub-q, and I just never got much from Oxytocin. I may have got a little calmness, but to be honest, it could have been placebo. This was so long ago, there is no way I could remember dosing at this point.

LosaHilly

LosaHilly

Aug 4, 2022
Hi! I didn't know about it, thank you very much for the information

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
In my opinion it is a total waste of money. I think it's more of a placebo effect personally because I have run oxytocin daily for over 2 months and made absolutely no difference in how come I was nor did it help with sexual pleasure or orgasm like they advertise. For the cost of getting intranasal it is definitely not worth the money.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic