Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Oxandrolone question

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well at 50 years young you van do whatever you wish, i see this is an old thread with new life, as stated above your lipid profile will be shit in a couple months so do NOT get a blood test under your name during this time as you will look like a ticking time bomb on paper, a blood test yes but under an alias.

I have ran var for 8 months straight and am still standing at 50mg per day, I am a male and presumably much larger than you as well and i do not reccomend doing what i did but it did not kill me.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
staying on var for that long MAY cause your AST and ALT levels to elevate. Worse than that you can expect your lipid levels to go completely out of wack. Your HDL (good cholesterol ) levels will plummet so you will get unfavorable ratios to LDL as well as total.
Another aspect you need to consider is that Var will shut down your natural production of testosterone. Keep in mind, test does more good things for your body than just building muscle. In my opinion it would be foolish to run any AAS, especially for a long period of time, without at least a base dose of test to make you for your bodies lack of production.

For a woman?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic