RalfKelleh
What's New?

Oxandrolone question

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Hi everyone,
I am 50 years young and would like to know if I can run oxandrolone all year long. I have done cycles of testosterone p and oxandrone. But would like to stay hard and motivated when I am not taking test. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Somebody??? Sassy69??

Var is still methylated so it's going to affect your liver values. You should get labs done once a month if you're going to stay on it but I would recommend something unmethylated like Primo tabs.

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Thanks I get blood test every 3 months all it good. I have been training since my early twenties and I am 50 now I still don't have the conditioning that I would like to have. I started my first cycle when I turned 48. I wonder how the pro figure girls stay hard and ripped all year long it amazes me. What are they using???

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Thanks I get blood test every 3 months all it good. I have been training since my early twenties and I am 50 now I still don't have the conditioning that I would like to have. I started my first cycle when I turned 48. I wonder how the pro figure girls stay hard and ripped all year long it amazes me. What are they using???

The ones I know favor Winstrol.

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Thanks Vick will do soom research and let you know how I do

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Seems like running a year long cycle of anything but TRT is a bad idea. I think the body needs breaks here and there. Oral only cycles for longer than 12 weeks are probably a bad idea... Just my 2cents....

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Seems like running a year long cycle of anything but TRT is a bad idea. I think the body needs breaks here and there. Oral only cycles for longer than 12 weeks are probably a bad idea... Just my 2cents....

^^^this... Guys need to use a little common sense...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The ones I know favor Winstrol.

agree, but winny is definitely not for the long haul. Matter of fact, I would never use it until right before a contest.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I don't know any competitors that stay hard year round...general rule of thumb is time on needs an equal time off. I know it sucks and I understand not wanting to quit, but for health its not a good idea.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
You need to cycle everything. Your body wasn't designed to support artificially inflated levels of stuff and it will start to show issues at some point. Time on = time off is the rule of thumb. Steroids age you too - it may look like some people are hard all the time but there's a cost to that. Ain't nuttin ever for free. Especially when it comes to your body.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
staying on var for that long MAY cause your AST and ALT levels to elevate. Worse than that you can expect your lipid levels to go completely out of wack. Your HDL (good cholesterol ) levels will plummet so you will get unfavorable ratios to LDL as well as total.
Another aspect you need to consider is that Var will shut down your natural production of testosterone. Keep in mind, test does more good things for your body than just building muscle. In my opinion it would be foolish to run any AAS, especially for a long period of time, without at least a base dose of test to make you for your bodies lack of production.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic