Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

OT Cycle Log - starting 7/21

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
I've never ran tbol but I found the same thing happened with var. Maybe it's just an oral thing? I literally had to DRAG myself everywhere between weeks 2-4

I didn't get it much on var, but I was running a LOT more stims so that could be why.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Thanks for the log Bleezy. Subbed.

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Updated measurements (Day 17):
Calf - 14.5
Quad - 22.25
Hips - 36
Waist - 26.25
Forearm - 10.5
Bicep - 13

Really happy with my progress so far - not holding any water which is unusual for me, I typically hold some by this point at least.
Tiredness has gone away THANK GOD!
I had heartburn almost every night last week - diet was the same as usual so I am not sure if it was the tbol or not? I have read about people getting heartburn on it but this is the first experience I can remember with it.
Still breaking out - mostly my face and chest (hasn't moved to my back yet) - it's nothing major, just a couple small blemishes here and there but fairly unusual for me as my skin is typically clear - will have to keep a better eye on this and maybe try some new topicals...

On the positive:
Strength is up! Nothing substantial but my usual max lifts feel a little easier.
Stamina is also way up - I feel like I could lift for days. Cardio is less brutal too, not that I do much to begin with.
Mood is great! Both Tbol and Var have always had almost an antidepressant-like effect on me. My well-being is much better when I run that when I'm off - always look forward to that part!

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Not much to report on - haven't checked measurements yet this week but I am seeing some new definition and definitely feeling a shift of new muscle and lost fat.

Lifts are on point - mood is amazing - I actually find myself enjoying cardio (in moderation, of course).
And my sex drive is through the roof.

My only downside is super oily skin/hair - but the acne is not as bad so I will take what I can get.

Definitely loving this cycle so far!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Are you taking some type of liver support?

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Are you taking some type of liver support?
milk thistle and 1+ gallons of water a day. i'm only running 12.5 mg a day and being such a small dose my liver should hold it's own. if i up it i will definitely take something else though

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
IMG_20140817_182311.jpg
IMG_20140817_164614_418.jpg
taken today - finally weighed in 129.4 pounds :)

Last edited:
SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
You look absolute amazing! Is there a noticeable difference in hardness when you're on vs when you're off?

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Measurements as of this morning (day 31):
Calf - 14.75
Quad - 22.75
Hips - 35.5
Waist - 26.5
Forearm - 10.5
Bicep - 13

Not much change - 1/2 inch on quads and calves - down 1/2 inch around my ass.
Huge change in composition though - tighter/denser/fuller - up to 129 pounds and I'm sure I've dropped fat. Happy with what I see in the mirror and right now that's the only real goal.
One thing I have noticed is not a huge strength increase at all - stamina is up but my strength is still pretty much the same as it was a month ago, hoping that changes soon.

No squats/lunges/sprints/etc... for 2 weeks - doctors orders - injured my foot a couple weeks ago and it isn't healing well, so that will throw a wrench in my leg development. Hoping 2 weeks is all it is and it's not a huge set back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic