Jul 18, 2014
Measurements as of this morning (day 38):
Calf - 15
Quad - 22.5
Hips - 36
Waist - 26.75
Forearm - 11
Bicep - 13.5

Nothing new to report - acne seems under control, sex drive is still nuts, lots of energy, lifts feel good.

My joints feel a little dry, which is a bit odd to me, typically I get that a little on Var but in previous Tbol cycles I've never had it - will keep an eye on it for sure. I mostly feel it in my knees and my wrists - occasionally in my ankles and/or elbows. Started on some glucosamine last week hoping it will help.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sounds like this is really going well. Hard work going on here!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Measurements as of this morning (day 38):
Calf - 15
Quad - 22.5
Hips - 36
Waist - 26.75
Forearm - 11
Bicep - 13.5

Nothing new to report - acne seems under control, sex drive is still nuts, lots of energy, lifts feel good.

My joints feel a little dry, which is a bit odd to me, typically I get that a little on Var but in previous Tbol cycles I've never had it - will keep an eye on it for sure. I mostly feel it in my knees and my wrists - occasionally in my ankles and/or elbows. Started on some glucosamine last week hoping it will help.

I've had better luck w/ MSM or a combo of Glucosamine + MSM. It takes a while to do anything. I would also be sure you're taking in a good 3-4k mg of EFAs.

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
I've had better luck w/ MSM or a combo of Glucosamine + MSM. It takes a while to do anything. I would also be sure you're taking in a good 3-4k mg of EFAs.

I will try out the MSM for sure - when I bought the Glucosamine I am taking now I really didn't realize there was a difference, but now I see there is.
And I need to keep up with my EFA's too - I used to supplement it but got out of the habit, I'm sure it would be a huge help.

Thank you for the advice!

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Just curious - maybe I should start a new thread - any ladies have any Proviron experience?
I am thinking about running 12.5 MG a day for a 4 week cycle when this one is over, since it will only end up being about a 7 week OT cycle.

Everything I've read gives me mixed reviews, and I've only known one other girl thats used it - she had good results on it though.

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
I've used it and liked it, been a while though. I just always preferred mast :)

That dose is fine but not sure what you will see at only 4 weeks.

I was thinking of using it almost like a bridge - like to end my OT cycle. Since it was pretty short anyway - I figured I could maybe finish it off with 4 weeks of proviron?
Plus I'm read a lot saying that females are at a greater risk of virilization if they run it longer than 4 weeks.

How long did you run it? Do you think it would be a good "night-cap" if you will to this cycle - or just scrap it and run it on it's own for longer in a couple months?

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Well, I ran it for longer and at a higher dose. I didn't find it to be harsh but then again, I'm ok with a lot of sides. It's no different than running other compounds as far as a cycle length. I wouldn't waste running it at that dose for only 4 weeks. So your current cycle is only going to be 7 weeks? Why is it so short?

What made you pick it? Did you already have it on hand?

I have more - but I only have 14 weeks worth, and thats longer than I'm comfortable staying on, so I figured I'd split it into 2 7 week cycles. Shorter cycles work pretty well for me, especially since I am not competing anymore and I don't really want to make drastic changes..

My plan was 7 weeks Tbol, 4 weeks proviron, 11-12 weeks off, then the second Tbol cycle, followed by 4 weeks proviron, 11-12 weeks off.
I'm up for your opinions though - especially with the proviron.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The only thing most women use proviron for is to dial into a competition date. It is very low anabolically speaking and more androgenic. Despite the "high androgenic" status it holds, I've honestly never seen anyone have issues with it - mostly because I've never seen women using it for anything but dialing into a competition date. It has a very short half-life and clears relatively quickly. If you're transitioning from Tbol to proviron, the proviron can support the Tbol while it attenuates by it's half-life. Knowing that it operates as an "anti-estrogen", I would keep in mind that among other things it "dries out", can also be your joints. Just pay attention any brittle feeling in your knees, elbows that might start to feel tweaky and adjust your training. Otherwise you should see any estro-related water from the Tbol dry up. Proviron is also stated to improve muscle volume. Generally a "polishing off" of whatever you got when you start the cycle.

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
The only thing most women use proviron for is to dial into a competition date. It is very low anabolically speaking and more androgenic. Despite the "high androgenic" status it holds, I've honestly never seen anyone have issues with it - mostly because I've never seen women using it for anything but dialing into a competition date. It has a very short half-life and clears relatively quickly. If you're transitioning from Tbol to proviron, the proviron can support the Tbol while it attenuates by it's half-life. Knowing that it operates as an "anti-estrogen", I would keep in mind that among other things it "dries out", can also be your joints. Just pay attention any brittle feeling in your knees, elbows that might start to feel tweaky and adjust your training. Otherwise you should see any estro-related water from the Tbol dry up. Proviron is also stated to improve muscle volume. Generally a "polishing off" of whatever you got when you start the cycle.

Thank you for the input! All good info for sure :)

I was mostly just going to run it because I have it anyway - maybe a silly reason, but what can I say?

I'll definitely keep you guys posted if I decide to give it a shot!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic