Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Orals on your days off?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Always run your orals daily. Consistency is key.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
When I ran orals which was anapolan dianabol not at the same time I used it about an hour before training and only on training days and I was training 5 to 6 days a week.i found it work the same whether I ran them every day or missed a day off but every bodies respond different so you just got to experiment and see how you feel.

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
I did at the end of one cycle and thought it was a great combo. Winny kept the bloat down and the dbol kept my joints from hurting. Picked up strength and saw some great definition…
To each his own…
Just of curiosity: what mode of action do you propose keeps water weight down when winny is taken with dbol?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Just of curiosity: what mode of action do you propose keeps water weight down when winny is taken with dbol?

I didn't research it. It was brought up a while back as a good combo so I gave it a go. I can't do winny alone (bad elbows) and dbol puffs me up so bad I have a hard time getting my jacket off. The combo worked good for me…

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
I didn't research it. It was brought up a while back as a good combo so I gave it a go. I can't do winny alone (bad elbows) and dbol puffs me up so bad I have a hard time getting my jacket off. The combo worked good for me…
Research isn't going to help because there really isn't one, at least not that I'm aware. Steroids have a cumulative effect, not a contra-effect. What I mean by that is the dbol is still going to aromatize into 17-aa-e2, a very strong estrogen resulting in increased water retention. There is no mode of action with winny to circumvent this attribute of dbol. The only, and this is a stretch, way that I can think of that could even cause a dent is a tilt in the differing hormone ratios and their effects at the receptor sights, but for all practical purposes, the difference most likely wouldn't even be noticeable to the eye.

Personally, I think what you have found is known as the placebo effect. Someone told you it would work and your mind thought it would work, so that's what you saw in the mirror.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Research isn't going to help because there really isn't one, at least not that I'm aware. Steroids have a cumulative effect, not a contra-effect. What I mean by that is the dbol is still going to aromatize into 17-aa-e2, a very strong estrogen resulting in increased water retention. There is no mode of action with winny to circumvent this attribute of dbol. The only, and this is a stretch, way that I can think of that could even cause a dent is a tilt in the differing hormone ratios and their effects at the receptor sights, but for all practical purposes, the difference most likely wouldn't even be noticeable to the eye.

Personally, I think what you have found is known as the placebo effect. Someone told you it would work and your mind thought it would work, so that's what you saw in the mirror.

Ok, I enjoyed my placebo effect and so did a few other guys I passed that combo onto….\:D/

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I never understand the protocol of using more then one oral at the same time. To me it makes more sense to run a higher dose of one compound. But the better scenario (for example) is running the dol for the first 6 to 8 weeks (drop it) and add the winny for the last 6 to 8 weeks of a cycle.

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
Lets say the oral is Dbol which has a half life of roughly 4-8 hours. With that half life, it wont build up in your system unless you evenly split your daily dose throughout the day, correct? If not splitting your daily dose, still take it on off days? Sorry if they seem like stupid questions, still trying to get edumacated.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Lets say the oral is Dbol which has a half life of roughly 4-8 hours. With that half life, it wont build up in your system unless you evenly split your daily dose throughout the day, correct? If not splitting your daily dose, still take it on off days? Sorry if they seem like stupid questions, still trying to get edumacated.

Taking your oral on days off is more about recovery and less about keeping blood levels up. It would make sense to split your dose on off days to take advantage of more hours of recovery.

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
Taking your oral on days off is more about recovery and less about keeping blood levels up. It would make sense to split your dose on off days to take advantage of more hours of recovery.

That makes total sense. Split on off days I shall.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So consensus is that take your orals on your off day but titrate the dose....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic