VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Has anybody tried these?
Do they work or is it total bullshit?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Honestly, it depends where you get your methyl tren. I got some great geneza MT from one source, but later on some buddies of mine got some from the same exact source that weren't so great. I no longer trust the quality of geneza in particular. So, if you can get actual oral tren from a reputable source then you could run it for 3-4 weeks at 500mcg to 1mg per day. Although I got explosive gains in just a few weeks with MT and prop... I thought you were trying to keep your cycles under the radar and get nice slow gains?

I would say just stick to a more solid oral with prop that will give you some decent more keepable gains like tbol. But that's just me

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I am trying or will be keeping it below the radar,This was strictly a question that I have thought about.........Wether it was hype or not

thanx buddy for lookin out for me!!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Oral Tren aka Methyltren is much better dealt with when done as an inj. Sides are much much less, oral T prop, meh, like the inj better.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I am trying or will be keeping it below the radar,This was strictly a question that I have thought about.........Wether it was hype or not

thanx buddy for lookin out for me!!
Glad to see im not the only one looking into stuff i have no intensions on using. Knowledge is power brutha.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Oral Tren:
If you get legit oral tren, it's impressive at 1mg a day. The sides are pronounced and uncomfortable - mainly acid reflux, insane insomnia (those were always most pronounced for me). Also some noticable fatigue and random fluctuating sense of feeling light dog shit. Strength gains are what the compound improves most radically.

Oral Prop:
Way back, a very common longtime major source had oral prop on their list. They had a lot of contests back in the day and I won quite a bit of oral prop (on more than one occasion). Since I got it free I played around with it. I was pleasantly surprised by it. . . it provided a good sense of healthy test in the blood stream. Stiffies were random and good with it. Had to pop a lot of it though for a good effect and so I can't see any possible advantage of using it over the inj. All those pills filtering through the liver def can't be a good thing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic